PIF (for kids): REI Flash UL Pack

Pay it Forward: I think this should go to someone with kids and without the usual "PIF strings" attached--- have it for the kids and pass it long when they have grown. Should be great for a Teddy Bear, water bottle, fleece and cookies :)

REI Flash UL Pack in well used condition. It is clean (I washed it) and is in good repair with a little delamination inside at the top and bottom of the back panel. 18 liters (the back panel measures 15.5"), weighs 9oz on my scale. First Class mail should be about $4 to US addresses.
REI description:

* Turn inside out and it's a stuff sack to help organize your gear; once at basecamp, reverse it and it's a daypack for short hikes away from camp

* Hydration-compatible design with an internal sleeve to hold a hydration reservoir, sold separately

* Top-loading entry features a single, efficient drawcord that cinches skirt closed with single tug

* Lightweight shoulder straps for comfortable load carry; adjustable sternum strap adds stability and helps keep straps ideally positioned

* To raise or lower sternum strap, remove attachment clips from horizontal webbing on shoulder straps and reattach them to one of the other two straps [whistle in sternum buckle]

* Front of pack features a lightweight webbing daisy chain running vertically and an adjustable tool loop at the bottom

* Highly organized storage sleeve inside features slots sized for the Ten Essentials

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags