FS: Granite Gear Vapor Trail Backpack

I'm selling a Granite Gear Vapor Trail backpack (2006 model) for $135. It is a 3600 cu.in. pack. It has an internal sleeve for a water bladder and two external side pockets. It's in good condition. The only sign of wear is some scuffing on the bottom of the pack (see extra photos). I bought and added the removable right and left hipbelt pockets, shoulder pouch, and the pack lid which adds additional storage space. With all the added options, the weight is 43.4oz on my scale. I think it was about 35oz before I added everything and you can still remove the added options.

It was used about 20 times before I replaced it in 2007 with a lighter frameless pack, ULA CDT. Pack was rated for up to 30 pounds. It carries loads up to the mid 20's very comfortably. I've carried up to 30 pounds in it for short durations when carrying extra water to a dry camp. It handled weight decently well, though I'd recommend less for all day comfort. This use to be one of the more popular lightweight packs on long trails like the AT.

Shipping to the continental US is free and payment is by paypal.

Pack Size:
Regular Size Torso (18"-21")
Medium Size Hipbelt (30"-34")
Addtional photos can be found HERE

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags