For Sale: Various Camp Kitchen Items

I have had most of these items for several years but they have gotten little use so I decided to finally post them here: Coleman Max Solo Cookset - Hard Anodized Aluminum 4-piece Cookset that nestles inside itself. Comes with two cook pots and two lids that can also be used as skillets. Also has a mesh stove set. I have only used the larger pot to boil water one time. This looks brand new. Here is a link to a YouTube review (not mine): Coleman Max Solo They don't sell this anymore. $22 shipped (con-US) Coleman Pots.jpg Stanley "Adventure Camp" Cookset - 24 oz. Stainless Steel Pot with a handle that locks in the top lid. The lid has steam/pour holes. It also includes two 10 oz. plastic cups. Looks new. I have only boiled water in the pot a couple of times. Here is a link to the set on REI: Stanley Cookset I will sell for $20 shipped (con-US) Stanley Cookset.jpg Coleman Max Backpacking Stove - This is a nice little stove I used before getting a lighter Optimus Crux. It has a nice flame pattern and the pot supports fold up to make it more compact. It weights approximately 6.5 ounces. Here is a link on Amazon for the same model: Coleman Max Stove I will sell for $24 shipped (con-US) Coleman Stove.jpg Solite Alcohol Stove - This side burner alcohol stove is perfect for larger pots because it has a wider diameter (making it a lot more stable than other alcohol stoves) and is very well made (almost indestructible). I have used it about a half dozen times. It takes a little longer to bloom than my other side burner but works very well and gets a nice fast boil after the bloom. Here is a link the website: Solite Stove I will sell for $22 shipped (con-US) solite stove.jpg I can only accept paypal for payment and will only ship Con-US. Let me know if you have any questions and sorry that some of the pics posted sideways!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags