FS: After Holiday Sale

Several items for sale. All items priced to include shipping in CONUS. However, due to the low cost of some items the minimum order is $20. If you just want items selling for less than $20 I would need to add some $ to cover shipping. Paypal friends and family.

Zamberlan Steep 760 GT boots. Used about 75 miles. Other than trail dust they are in great condition. Very comfortable. Size 10.5. These received the Backpacker Magazine Editor's Choice Award in 2010. Discontinued but you can find a couple of new ones for sale about $150 shipped. New I paid $272 shipped. Would like to get $75

Mountain Hardwear Thermostatic Jacket: Never taken outside. Like new condition. Stored in smoke free house. Purchased late 2013...so last year's model. 60 gms Thermic Micro synthetic insulation. Stows in pocket. 2 pockets. Drawcord. Elastic cuffs. New they are going for about $200. Would like $95

Cedar Tree designed and made cuben fiber camp shoes. Super light. Foam insert in bottom. Barely used and in excellent condition. Size 10 to 11. $20

Camelback 2+ L reservoir. Black. Hardly used. Clean. $10.
Osprey Hydrafoam 3L reservoir. Gray. Hardly used. Clean. $14
Camelback 1L BPA free bottle. Blue. Hardly used. $5
Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink. Never taken out of sack. $12
Nalgene 32 ounce Canteen. Never used. $6
Leatherman Fuse with sheath. Lightly used. $20
Gerber Multitool. Never used. $30
Garmin etrex Vista HCx with manual. Barely used when I first got it. Like new condition. $50
Equinox Ultralight Backpack cover. Never used. fits 1800 to 3500 c.i. weighs 2.5 ounces. $15
Blue Torch alcohol stove (Ultralightdesigns.com). Used but in fine condition. Includes primer pan and windscreen. Very solid stove. $10
Osprey bottle cozy. Free to first buyer over $20 in purchase.