FS: Marmot's Helium Membrain 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag

FS: Slightly used Marmot's Helium Membrain 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag (Regular, left-hand zip). This bag was primarily used as a top quilt for my WBBB hammock, and was purchased less than a year ago, which means this is the newer model. When used as a sleeping bag, a sea to summit liner was used. If you have ever wondered what it was like to sleep on a cloud, this may be a close comparison. This bag is very warm, and very comfortable. I am a cold sleeper and have been down to 10 degrees with no problems in this bag. The only reason I am parting with this bag, is because I never plan to go ground again, and need to replace the cold weather bag with a cold weather top quilt. For those that like to tent and hammock camp, this bag is a sure winner. This bag has been kept unstuffed in my gear closet. Included is the original mesh bag, as well as an REI compression sack. This bag is currently going for $398 (not including tax), but I will part with this bag for $325 OBO Item ships via USPS Priority mail to CONUS. Pay Pal only please. First "I'll take it" wins!

Please see Backcountry, or REI site for further details and images.

 Tech Specs

Material:

[shell] Pertex Microlight (20D nylon ripstop), DWR coating, [lining] Pertex Microlight (30D nylon)

Insulation:

850+ fill goose down

Shape:

mummy

Draft Collar:

yes

Zipper:

left

Max User Height:

[regular] 6 ft, [long] 6 ft 6 in

Shoulder Circumference:

[regular] 61 in, [long] 63 in