Inexpensive start up ice tools FS..

I mean really inexpensive,and meant for start up climbers who don't want to waste money on rentals to start the sport. 2 unmatched pairs shown below.

First are a couple of CAMP tools. 47 cm length. The crooked one was called the Woodpecker and I have no leash included. The other CAMP tool with leash is similar in curve to the first gen. Cobras. ( I used it with a Cobra as a pair). Picks are interchangable and in great shape yet. Clip-on leash included with the one tool. Also a Cobra finger 'fang' is attached on bottom, so you can go leashless. Rubber gripping added to handle on that tool also. Fancy painting I added can be removed with fingernail polish remover or straight acetone. $100 for the pair, plus you pay shipping (about 20 bucks for the large Priority box needed).

The other 2 unmatched tools are: an Omega Pacific Buldog axe, unused, pics still factory edges with paint. I'll throw in the leash seen on the tool. Very light, great for kids to try. 40cm. length. The other half of the 'pair' is a Simond Chacal hammer, pic still sharp, make your own leash out of some half inch webbing that easily fits holes. Also 40 cm. in length. Only $75 for the pair, and again you pay about 20 bucks for shipping in large priority mail box.
Message me or leave comments here on the post.
Paypal of course for payments.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags