It's all gone

OK, not really, but you'd think that. Here's round one of the gear clean out, round two (and three) will come whenever I get motivated to continue with the clean out. PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Scarpa Inverno size 12.5 (used once for Denali and I wear a 11.5 shoe - worked great) $40
Brand new (still in bag) Sterling Marathon 10.1 70meter bi-colored rope $140 (retails $238)

La Sportiva ballcap (never worn) $5
Metolius Campus rungs $25 (5 small rungs, 1 medium, 1 large)

$1 for each chalk bag
$7.50 for each pair of hightop LaSportiva shoes (left pair is 42.5 and right pair is 44). Both perfect comfy offwidth shoes

ClimbHigh Overboots. Took to Alaska and Cordierras, never used. $25
Black Diamond back country shovel includes saw $20
Suunto Vector watch/altimeter $20 (works well but needs new battery

Gregory Reality back pack with rain fly $40
Thermarest backpacking camp chair (need your own thermarest to tuck inside it) $5 each

Two BD Positron biners with sling $4 each
The four loose slings altogether $2

These are all basically unused. I got them just as I basically quit ice climbing
Unused Yates Screamers with wire biners $7
13 wire gate quickdraws $50 for all of them

6 Trango quickdraws - $15 for all 6
BD sponsor dogbone $2
CAMP sponsor dogbone $2
2 BD positron biners with sling $4 each

Top row of lockers - $1.50 each
The rest are BD positrons - $1.50 each

Rap rings - 4 for a buck
Miscellaneous carabiners - 4 for a buck

Complete set of BD hexes #1-11 $25
Random beer cozies - free

Random hexes and nuts - $1 a piece

Camelback Insulator and air dryer - free
Backpacking pots and pans - $1

BD 50 Caliber backpack - lightly used $40
Skins for skiis - 95mm free

books

Every book $2
Top row: AAJ Accidents of North America 2012, 2013, 2014, No Picinic on Mt Kenya, John Muir Travels in Alaska
Middle Row: Basic Rock Craft Robbins, Horst Flash Training, Long Climbing Anchors, NG, Wilderness Weekends in Western New York (1976)
Bottom: Harrer White Spider, Betty and the Silver Spider, Jenkins The Hard Way, AAJ Accidents 2005, 2006
more books

Every book is $2

even more books

AAJ 2014 $7, Fatal Mountaineer $2, Annapurna (gray cover) $2, Touching the Void $2, Guidebook to the Conservation Trail $0.50, John Muir $2, Bonatti Mountains of my Life $2, Shakleton South $2, Tahquitz/Suicide Rock $2, Climbers Guide to Yosemite Roper $8, Devil Head $5, Gunks $10, McDowell $2, 5.10 A Rock Climber's Route Guide to Boulder Colorado Pat Ament (super rare) $25, Colorado Ice Roberts $7

books and more books

First two rows $2 a piece except Desert Rock. Desert Rock $20
The Boulderer $5, Devil's Tower $6, RRG (brand new never even opened) $25, Spearfish $5, Front Range Bouldering $7

books

Everything other than Rock Climbing New Mexico/Texas is $2. The blue book is Messner's The Big Walls: History, Routes, Experiences. The New Mexico book is $10 (brand new)

last round of books

$2 a piece. The 8a yearbook is free. The blue book is Reinhold Messner's Antarctica. Rolofson's 1995 Boulder Sport Climbing Supplementary Guide $4