FS: Splitboard, Nepal EVOs, Ice Screws, Mountain Axe, and so, so much more...

Pretty much everything you need to climb a cascade Volcano here, and then some....I will ship free of charge for any order over $50. Prices are what I'm hoping for, make me an offer. I'm willing to be flexible, particularly if you're buying several items.

Splitboard setup--$500, shipped
Complete splitboard setup--Arbor snowboard, size 158, with Voile SplitKit installed, with Voile Tractor Skins and Ride LX bindings. Compare with 1200+ to get into the backcountry on a new splitboard.....I built this setup last winter and am converting to AT skiing now. I've ridden it less than 4 times but it's done great those times. It had a base grind/wax job last spring.

Laptop--$450, shipped
Macbook Pro, 13 inch, from 2009. In really good shape, would be perfect for your college kid or smaller. 4 GB ram, 250 GB hard drive, 2.52 GHZ processor dual core.

Kick-Ass Mountain Boots--$250, shipped
La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX
Size 41.5, with brand new green superfeet. These have definitely seen some use but have a TON of life left in them. I'd say you could get a full season of guiding on a cascade volcano in the condition they're in, and with a resole, you could get 10 years out of them. They have been waterproofed using sno-seal last winter. Now living in the desert with a girlfriend who doesnt like ice, and it's time for these to see a new home.

Ice Screws--All are in usable shape, they could use a-sharpening before next season. Free shipping if over 50 bucks!

$20
10CM Turbo

$20
13CM Turbo

$30
16CM Express

$30
16CM Express

WolfGang Puck Griddle--$75, shipped
This is PERFECT for making pancakes at Advance Base Camp. All you need is a solar power source. Or one of those electric camp stove thingys? Anyway, probably will have better luck on Ebay with this one, but it retails for $250. Get it, wrap it for your wife, dont get in trouble cause you bought my splitboard and Nepals!

Alpine Trekkers--$75, shipped
Alpine trekkers are great for someone who wants to try backcountry skiing with their "normal" skis. You pop them in the bindings, pop your boots into them, and off you go! They retail for $180. Try out the backcountry! (photos coming soon)
Check them out here: https://www.bcaccess.com/bcastore/english/products/product_d>>>

MSR Evo Tour Slowshoes--Erm, snowshoes!--$50, shipped
These are great for getting in to an ice climb or for someone who doesnt ski or snowboard. For all the crap people give snowshoers, they actually do have some utility. Go for a hike in the winter. Just get outside and move. Without postholing. (photos coming soon!) Get them here for $50 bucks, or spend nearly $400 at sears (WHAT?!) www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM8464095132P?ci_src=1844>>>

60 CM Mountaineering Axe--$50, shipped
A classic CharletMoser alpine axe, has many years of life left. I now have two ice tools and three mountaineering axes with only two hands. And my girlfriend doesnt like alpine starts. Time for this bad boy to go!

La Sportiva Boulder Approach Shoes--$20
These are good approach shoes, could use some shoegoo on the toes. Have at least one year of approaching rocks before they'd need to be replaced.

Thermarest chair thing--$10
Put in your Therm-a-Rest, and lounge in comfort. Turns a sleeping pad into a crazy creek. Just have no need for it!

Clothes--Most of these have never been worn, those that have been have seen 1-2 days of adventure.

REI Zip-Off Pants--$5
Womens size 2P. A.K.A. XS. Wrap them with the griddle.

RailRiders Adventure Pant--$10
Womens Size Small. All Nylon, SUPER DRYING POWERS!

RailRiders Adventure Pant--$10
Mens size Large. Also all nylon, also super drying powers.

Sterling Rope Chalkbag--$5
Also works as a chocolate bag. For snacks and such.

Pom-Pom Hat--$5
With the cute things that go down the sides. I look great in this.

LL Bean Baselayers--$10
Tops and bottoms, Womens XS

EarthTec Baselayers--$5 each
Red and green, comfy baselayers. Size Small--Unisex

FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE!
Your pick! Two hats--mountain girls look super cute in them--a pair of earmuffs (is mom's birthday coming up?), a sweet hammock, and some awkward small and lightweight gloves.

Charlet Axe
Submitted By: on Mar 10, 2014

Nepal Evos

Nepal Evo Soles

Nepal Evos.

Earth Tec Baselayers

LL Bean baselayers