Sleeping Bag

North Face Ibex -15 Degree goose down sleeping bag----I have had this bag since the mid 70's, and it has not been used for 30 years.---It is in EXCELLENT condition.---I used it for a Mt. Rainer trip back in the early 80's as well as for Elk hunting in the Rocky Mountains. ----it has been professionally cleaned by North Face one time, and is ready to keep someone very warm in extreme conditions.--Weight in the Stuff- Sack is 4.5 lbs.
It is a LONG Mummy style version for people up to 6'4" Tall.--The zipper can be zipped open near the feet for ventilation if necessary, or opened completely on warmer nights and used like a quilt--There is a built in hood with a drawstring like most mummy bags, for extreme cold weather.
This bag has been used very little, because I found it to be too warm In the conditions I currently camp in.----It has been carefully stored in a large cloth bag so as to not compress the down. ----Sooooo if you are a winter camper and need something to keep you very warm, it his is the bag for you.---Pictures available for a serious interested party.

Thanks,

Bill
[email protected]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags