FS: Ibex M’s Indie Hoodie,Snow Peak Ti 1.4L Pot, Patagonia Micropuff / DAS Pants and Stretch Microburst Rain Pants, Salomon M’s Exclaim Hiking Shoes, OR Paclite Rando Cap, Hind W’s Long Sleeve Zip Top

Having trouble displaying the HTML photo links. Until I can, here's the description for now:

Finishing out a big closet cleaning including some new with tags items. Buy with confidence - I’m a longtime BPL member who has participated in multiple GGG Bay Area gatherings (and made a film of one), sold and bought gear from other members a bunch of times and organized two of the largest member group buys on BPL.

Please PM and I’ll send Paypal info. Paypal Cash Gift or Paypal Cash + 3% to cover fees. Please make sure to include the item name, and your full name and address with Paypal payment.
All prices include shipping in the Continental U.S. Include extra for insurance if you’d like.

-Ibex Men’s Indie Hoody, Large, Ink Blue, New with Tags. Only $86 shipped, Retail $115 + tax + shipping (Ibex is now charging tax in many states as they have stores, retailers or manufacturing in many areas). Favorite 3 season base layer, works across a wide temperature range, deep zipper for venting, nice fitted hood for extra warmth, thumb holes for extra warmth, naturally anti-stink and quick drying. Very finely knit high quality merino wool feels so much better next to skin when moist than polyester or nylon. Note color is like the color in the Ibex photo below (in my photo folded on the box it appears darker).

-Snow Peak Titanium Ultralight 1400ml (1.4L) Pot, lid and stuff sack set (6.5 oz, 4.25 w/o lid), excellent like-new condition, only $49 shipped, Retail $60 + tax + shipping. Shown next to Snow Peak 900. This is the largest 2P (cooking in pot) or 3-4P (for boil in bag) ultralight pot that works with Trail Designs’ top-of-the-line cooking system, the Tri-Ti Fissure. The Fissure stows around the inside sides of the pot and preserves nearly all of the volume inside the pot for those who want to pack as compactly as possible. http://www.traildesigns.com/stoves/fissure-ti-tri-system

-Patagonia Micro Puff Pants, Large, New With Tags, Primaloft One (same as DAS Pants), 18 oz, only $119 shipped, Retail $250 + tax and shipping. Very warm synthetic insulation for your legs, easy off and on, perfect for in camp, cold weather fishing, backcountry skiing or during rest stops on cold days. Also helps boost the warmth of your sleep system. http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/das-pants?p=84160-0

-Patagonia M's Stretch Microburst Pants, Men’s 38, Alpha Green, New With Tags, US Special Operations issue, 17.20 oz with tags, only $70 shipped, Retail $200 plus tax and shipping. This is a rain pant that will handle much more abuse than typical lightweight rain pants, yet is still fairly light weight. Also fantastic color for fishing and hunting. Too large a waist size for me now.

-Outdoor Research Rando Gore-tex Paclite Cap, Large, Black, New With Tags, 2.55 oz, only $29 shipped, Retail $52 plus tax and shipping. 3 season hat that works over a wide range of temps, extra warmth with ear flaps down, cooler with flaps up. Baseball-style adjustable stiffened brim provides eye shielding from sun. Great for shoulder season trips including spring skiing and snowshoeing.

-Salomon Men's Exclaim Shoes M's U.S. Size 11.5 (European 45-46, UK 11 and Japanese 29.5), used in good condition, Only $35 shipped, Retail $90 + tax + shipping. This was Salomon’s #1 selling shoe, a very comfortable low-cut light hiker which given the subdued color makes a great around-town shoe as well. With Salomon's Mountain Contragrip grippy sole pattern for traction. Still has life in it and tread – my feet grew so I needed larger shoes.

-Hind Women's S L/S Zip Top, Blue and White with reflective strips, Small, 6.45 oz, used in good condition with plenty life left in it, no tears or marks, Only $16 shipped, $60 retail. Polyester moisture-moving top provides sun protection and rapid wicking. Nice-size zip pocket across lower back provides storage for keys, energy bars, ID, etc. This will fit a woman who wears a medium snuggly but not tightly, and a woman who wears a small (my wife typically wears a women’s medium size 6-8 and this was form fitting without being at all tight).