FS: Katabatic Palisade, MLD Bivy, Neoair Xlite, Patagonia Houdini, Camp Corsa, etc

I bought this from a BPL user last year in almost-new condition and it's been hanging, unused and uncompressed, in my closet since thae. I haven't tried it outside my room, but I'm selling it because I already have too many quilts. It's 6 feet long, regular width, and 900fp. Asking $375 shipped and insured.
Camp Corsa 60mm. I removed the tags but it's otherwise new. Asking $80 shipped.
Two pairs of new in box, size 10, New Balance MT110s. Asking $70 shipped for both.
Patagonia Capilene 4 EW Zip Neck Size Men's Small. New in packaging. Asking $65 shipped.

This is an old model of the MLD Superlight Bivy with a Silnylon floor. It is 82 inches long and 31 inches wide, weighs 212grams without the included stuffsack, and is in great condition. The foot end, as seen in the second picture, is opened and closed by a drawcord. Asking $70 shipped.
New never used Platypus 6L and 4L water tanks. I'm asking $40 shipped for both.
New never used Gossamer Gear Bug Canopy. Asking $27 shipped.

Neoair Xlite Small (Irregular). Kind of an odd journey, but I originally bought this pad from Campsaver, sold it without use to another BPL member, and bought it back from him after he had used it several times out. It's "irregular" in that a portion of the bottom nylon is a darker yellow than the rest of the pad. It weighs 214grams and I'm asking $65 shipped.
Patagonia Houdini 2013 Small: Red (new with tags) and Blue (new without tags). I purchased both of these new in February 2013 and they've been hanging in my closet since then. One weighs 93grams I'm asking $55 shipped for each.
Simblissity Inner Peace: new and unused. It weighs 135grams and I'm asking $40 shipped.