GG LT4, MLD Pro Poncho, Camp Corsa, Patagonia Houdini, Simblissity, misc Patagonia

Gossamer Gear LT4: Lightly used, and though there are some scratches on the lower portion, it works as expected. Asking $65 shipped.

MLD Sil Pro Poncho: New never used; not seam-sealed. It's 98' long and 62' wide and weighs 256grams with the included stuff sack. A tube of seam-sealer and Sil-Fix Kit. Asking $80 shipped.

Patagonia Capilene 4 EW Zip Neck Men's Small: New still in the plastic. Weighs 159grams. Asking $65 shipped.

Camp Corsa 50mm: Never used, though I removed the tags. Asking $75 shipped.

Simblissity Inner Peace: new and unused. It weighs 135grams and I'm asking $40 shipped.

Patagonia Houdini 2013 Small: Red (new with tags). It weighs 93grams without the tags and I'm asking $55 shipped.

Patagonia Air Flow Shirt (2012 model) Men's Small: new never used, though I removed the tags. Weighs 92grams and I'm asking $30 shipped.

Patagonia Capilene 2 Crew Shirt Men's XS: new never used, though I removed the tags. Weighs 122grams and I'm asking $30 shipped.

Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Men's Small: new with tags. Weighs 119grams with tags and I'm asking $25 shipped.

Patagonia Merino 1 Crew (72% Merino) Men's Small: new never used. Weighs 155grams and I'm asking $30 shipped.

Patagonia Capilene Bottoms Men's Small: new never used. Weighs 112grams and I'm asking $30 shipped.

Patagonia Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms Men's Small: new never used. Weighs 136 grams and I'm asking $50 shipped.

RBH Vaprthrm Socks Men's Size 10: gently used by previous owner. Weighs 133grams and I'm asking $30 shipped.