FS: Alien Cams, Metolius Cams, Rock Exotica Soloist, Many Biners, Chest Harness

Well... She's stuck in tucson and Im stuck in VA for a few months. Don't want to break the bank flying back and forth so cleaning out some gear.

1). CCH Alien Cams Green-Red (.6-1.25") These are original CCH cams. They are pre recall. I sent them to the factory for inspection, they replaced the grey, I havnt placed one since. Good Condition; Grey cam is new. I would replace the slings if I were going to climb on them as they are greater than 5 years old.

$40 per cam.
2). Metolius TCU #2 and #3. Manufactured in 9/1999. Good Condition

$20 Per Cam
3). Metolius FCU #3 and #4. Manufactured in 9/1999. Good Condition

$20 Per Cam
4). Rock Exotica Soloist. Like New Condition except for one chink/scratch at the top from being in an OW.

$100.00
5). 20 Black Diamond Quicksilver Carabiners. Assorted colors/age/wear. All in good Condition. All previously used in Alpine Draws or for racking.

$80
6). 10 Black Diamond Quicksilver Carabiners. Assorted Colors/age/wear. All in good Condition. All previously used in Alpine draws.

$40

7). 1 Camp Nano 23 Rack Pack. 6 Biners in New Condition.

$30
8). Basic Misty Mountain Chest Harness. Used but in Like new Condition

$30
I also have a complete rack of pitons I would be willing to part with, pm for details.

If you are looking for a well used but safe and well cared for 70M cord I have 3 Maxim gliders I would happily part with. Would all make great fixed lines, TR self belay, etc.

Buyer pays shipping via your preferred method…. I prefer postal service flat rate boxes.
Feel free to PM with any questions and thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags