FS REI Expedition -20 F sleeping bag.

REI Expedition -20 degree Down Sleeping Bag!

I used this once and it's in GREAT condition. I found it at an REI used gear sale. Original retail is over $400.

I'm offering it for $220 cash and local pick up or paypal plus actual shipping cost.

For winter mountaineering, this is a great deal on a solid bag. You will not find a 700/800 fill power down bag at this price! It packs down small and is only 3 pounds 10 ounces. I'm 5'8" and 160# and I fit with a few inches to spare. If you're over 6' tall, i don't think this bag will work for you.

Comes with stuff sack and cotton storage sack. The cotton storage sack has a coffee stain! The sleeping bag wasn't in there when it happened.
The following was copied from REI.com:

REI Expedition -20 Sleeping Bag Specs
Specification
REGULAR
Best use
Mountaineering
-20 degrees Fahrenheit
-29 degrees Celsius
3 lbs. 10 oz.
1.64 kilograms
Ripstop nylon
Down
800/700-fill goose down
35.8 ounces
Ripstop polyester
Mummy
72 inches
61 inches
57 inches
9 x 20 inches
Unisex
Stay at low camp or high camp in the REI Expedition -20°F sleeping bag featuring goose down insulation, a water-resistant/breathable shell and a double zipper system for temperature fluctuations.
• Unique double zipper system allows you to adjust comfort as needed—fully close both zippers to increase warmth, open inner zipper to decrease warmth
• Goose down is efficiently distributed for maximum warmth and compressibility—800-fill-power? goose down on top and 700-fill-power? goose down underneath
• Exclusive REI Down Fill Calculator optimizes the amount of down per baffle for the most warmth with the least amount of down
• Ultralight ripstop nylon shell fabric was specifically designed to dissipate moisture from the inside, as well as repel moisture from the outside, keeping the down dry
• In-the-round pattern wraps vertical baffles around perimeter of sleeping bag, from head to foot, creating a 3-dimensional bag that wraps you in warmth
• Baffle spacing is optimized to keep down in place and prevent cold spots
• Multi-chambered hood and anatomically-contoured, insulated draft collar seal in heat; trapezoidal footbox mirrors sleeping position for room to move and thermal efficiency
• A pass-through pocket with zipper access on both outside and inside provides a convenient way to get to your stashed essentials such as eyewear and headlamp
• Includes nylon stuff sack and large cotton storage bag

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags