FS: Cams--> C3s & Metolius Ultralights, Shoes --> TC Pros, Finales, Five Ten Coyotes

For Sale! Wanting to offload some cams since my partner and I have combined our racks and I don't use these anymore. Prices include shipping & racking biners. Willing to knock off some $$ if you don't need the carabiners. All of the cams and shoes have been stored in a dark & air conditioned room. Feel free to message or email me if you want additional pictures! 

-Full Rack of Metolius Ultralight Master Cams #00-8 (sling dates are all 2019). Comes with Metolius racking biners. Great condition and only climbed with a handful of times, never whipped. $480 shipped. Want to sell this as a set.

-Partial Rack of Metolius Ultralight Master Cams #1-8 (sling dates are a combo of 2019+2020). Comes with Camp racking biners. Great condition and only climbed with a handful of times, never whipped. $460 shipped. Would be willing to split & piece this one out if there was a demand for it.

-Red C3 & Yellow C3 w/ racking biners. They could use a re-sling, but I'd still climb on them as is. $145 for both shipped or $80 per cam.

-New style TC Pros size 40. I love them but I need to go a half size down in this new style. Never re-soled, climbed in outside for maybe 20-30 pitches max? Still a lot of life left in them before they need a re-sole. $125 shipped (Or would trade for a size 39.5!)

-La Sportiva Finales size 39.5. Used mostly in the gym. $45 shipped.

-Five Ten Coyotes size 40. Used only a couple of times at the gym. $40 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags