Quick Draws, slings, rope bag, 70m rope, grigri2, 42eu tarantulace, mammut helmet etc

Have a bunch of various climbing gear that's practically unused. I spent most of my time in the climbing gym, and only went outside a handful of times. Rope has maybe 2-3 days of use, and same with the rest of the gear. That said, the rope is probably over 10 years old at this point, as is probably all of the other webbing materials. Everything has been stored inside in a climbing bin away from everything else, dry, no sunlight, temperature controlled, etc. Everyone's risk tolerance is different, so do with this as you will. Knowing my gear and how it's been maintained / used, I'd be fine using it, but feel free to use the rope to make a rug, or replace the dog bones or whatever Some of the carabiners were won in a climbing comp, or door prize and have never been used at all. 

Anyways - looks like I have

10x Wild Country Helium quickdraws - maybe not newest version?

https://www.wildcountry.com/en-us/helium-3-0-quickdraw-6x10cm-40-0000002001

3x metolius inferno probably? quickdraws

4x slings,

2x daisy chain

1 anchor chain

1x grigri2

8x camp photon wiregate carabiners

1x petzel reverso 3

1x metolious gear sling (what everything is attached to)

Trango squid - stick clip

1x 70m edelweiss energy 9.5mm dry rope

metolius rope backpack

various other locking carabiners, and carabiners on the sling.

Just realizing I'm probably not going to use this stuff anytime soon, and it'd be better to try and recoup some of the substantial cost.

have a pair of tarantulace la sportiva 42 eu climbing shoes that look unworn as well i can sell too. and some chalk? Edit: And a metolius simulator 3d training board

open to reasonable offers. Would prefer to get rid of it all in one go, but willing to piece some stuff out if it's worthwhile. have a mamut climbing helmet as well, no bonks, just some wear from taking it off and setting it down outside. I'm located in Oregon around Oregon State University. I go to Portland area fairly regularly though (like, even tomorrow). If interested, let me know with a general ball park of an offer and what you want. Thanks!