FS: Gear (Scarpa Vapor S, Alpine Draws, Headlamp, Slings)

Hello MP purchasers, 

I have for sale plenty of miscellaneous gear presented in no particular order. Venmo works great for payment, and buyer pays shipping w/ potential exception if buying multiple items. Also can be available for pick up if traveling or living in the beautiful desert SW of Utah (St. George, Zion, etc.). Price, condition, and necessary details of each item as follows:

(10) CAMP Alpine Draws $135 plus shipping   (Great Condition)

I am willing to part these individually at $14/draw plus shipping also. All draws are still in awesome shape, slings have minimal wear, and there is very little grooving starting to form in the photon biner. One draw has an older model orange nano, but the rest are the standard nano 22 silver biners. Lightest alpine on the market. Slings are dated to 04/20 (you cannot make this stuff up).

(2) Black Diamond 120cm Sewn Runners $5/each plus shipping (Great Condition)

No fraying or concerning wear points on either. One is dated to 01/18 and other is 01/19. Plenty of life left in either one.

Scarpa Vapor S 44EU $130 plus shipping     (Brand New)

Selling as this model did not fit my heel super well. Seems like it would be the ideal shoe for thin cracks, but I never tested it out sans a few boulders at the gym due to the fit. If TCs fit your foot well, I believe these would be a great shoe to add to your quiver.

Black Diamond Storm Headlamp 450 lumens $20 plus shipping (Great Condition)

I am not 100% sure on the model, but I do know it can emit up to 450 lumens, has a white light that can oscillate through the various brightness settings, has a red light, blinking red light, and runs on three AAA batteries. Great headlamp, but I have one too many. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags