FS: Dirtbag Sale! Enable further travels! Ice gear/pro, rock gear/pro, ski gear, backpacking gear, cooler, van fridge, mountain boots, ski boots, climbing shoes, and clothes (+some buried FREEbies)

I've accumulated a bunch of stuff and now I really need to make some space and cash so I can travel the great American West and climb my little dirtbag face off! Make sure and scroll to the bottom because there's gear of all kinds in this post! Additional photos are available upon request. Some stuff will be too big to ship, in that case I'm going to stick to local pickup only. I'm in Ouray, Colorado. Six seven eight, eight zero zero, three seven seven one if you have any questions. Happy looking! :)

*Updates* - will be in El Potrero Chico for a week from March 27th - April 5th, so I'll get back to you as soon as I can and won't be able to ship until I get back!

Boots and Shoes

La Sportiva Trango Tech - women's 3 season mountaineering boots, aqua/opal. 38eu. New with tags. $140 shipped

La Sportiva Nepal Cube - women's single mountaineering/ice climbing boots, ice color. Used one full season. Sno-sealed once, recently. Automatic toe bail and heel bail are in good shape. 38.5. $275 shipped

Scarpa F1 LT - women's ski mountaineering boots, blue. 24.0. Lightly used - took them out for 6 tours before realizing they don't fit. Intuition liners aren't packed out at all, binding holes in excellent condition, no defects or warps. $450 shipped

La Sportiva G2 EVO - higher altitude/colder weather double mountaineering/ice climbing boots. 38.5. Used about 10 days, always on snow and with crampons on, excellent condition, no holes in the gaiters, BOAs in perfect condition. Have lots of pictures. $450 shipped

La Sportiva Otakis - used but most of the rubber is still there. Shoe itself is in perfect condition. Little bit of wear right on the toe but still a sharp edge everywhere else. Ended up being too small for me. 37.5 $80 shipped

La Sportiva TC Pros - resoled with toecap, not climbed on since resole. Shoe itself looks great. Got a new pair and don't need these anymore. 38. $90 shipped

La Sportiva TC Pros - needs a resole. Both shoes will need a rand repair but they have a lot of life left in them still. Little bit of peeling on the upper rubber. $70 shipped

La Sportiva Miura VS - bought used and then immediately resoled, but then they're too small - climbed on once since resole. Shoes are in excellent condition and the resole is really good and has a sharp edge. 37.5 $100 shipped

La Sportiva Theorys - almost brand new. Worn twice in the gym, too small. These have No-Edge® technology, whatever that means. It looks like some rubber has been worn off but it hasn't. 38 $110 shipped

ALSO - blown out men's yellow 38 Katana's (old model), blown out women's 38 Scarpa Instinct VS. If you're interested and want pics/prices lemme know.

ZipFit Worldcup Stealth Ski Boot Liners, 23.5 - resort boot liners - super rad rigid, lock down heels, never pack out because they're infused with cork and you can keep injecting that cork. These things will last you as long as 3 pairs of shells. These have been skiied on 3 times, and are in perfect condition. Selling because I moved up to a 24.5 shell size. $275 shipped

Altra Lone Peak 4 Men's US Size 8.5 - brand new - threw box away but they've never been worn. $80 shipped

Ski Gear

Mammut Barryvox beacon - $275 shipped

Smith Level Ski Helmet - French Navy color, Medium size, MIPS. Excellent condition $50 + shipping

Smith I/O Mag Goggles Chromapop - $220 shipped

Backpacking/Camping Gear

Tarptent Aeon Li - bought from a friend who set it up 3 times, and have never set it up myself. Used other shelter options whenever I was backpacking. Because of this, if you want a picture, I'll have to learn how to set it up (in the snow), and might not get a picture to you until I have a chance to do that ;P ( tarptent.com/product/aeon-li/) - $400 shipped

Yama Cirriform Sil-Poly Shaped Tarp - used ~15 times but in perfect condition. Picture is from the last time it was set up - $150 shipped

Mountain Hardware Lamina -15F Sleeping Bag - heavily used. This thing has seen over 150 nights. The factory zipper-pull broke so I replaced with with a new zipper that Mtn Hardware sent, but it's not the same as what was on it originally. The bag is in really good condition, no holes or rips or anything funky. Has not been washed, so you'll have to do that. $100 + full cost of shipping

TNH Outdoors 30-something degree sleeping bag. Dirty, smelly, not that warm anymore. Probably a rating of 40 degrees or so now if I had to guess. Free if you buy something else.

Osprey Atmos 65L Backpack - green. well loved, cut some excess strapage and even a couple interior pockets, but it's in pretty good condition generally. Probably walked over a thousand miles with this thing. $100 + shipping

Clothes/Layers

Norrona Trollvegen Gore-Tex Prolight Jacket - Hawaiian surf/indigo, small. New with tags. $600 shipped

OR Gore-Tex Hard Shell - Light/dark blue, size small. Used 1 season. $100 shipped

Columbia Rain Jacket - well used - size small - $25 shipped

OR Soft Shell Jacket - size small (logo'ed with "International Mountain Guides") - $50 shipped

OR Mid-weight Puffy Jacket - 650 fill down - Pertex Shield+ - size Medium - $100 shipped

Cotopaxi Fuego - Medium weight puffy - $150 shipped

Julbo glacier glasses - cat 4 with side shields - little bit wide so they fall off my face. Recommend having a bigger head for these. $70 shipped

Climbing Gear

Grivel Dark Machines - excellent condition, tons of life left in the picks, newly sharpened - $550 shipped

CAMP X-Dreams - brand new - snafu with my order so I ended up with two pair instead of 1 - $500 shipped

Full rack of ice screws - 10 total - 1 green Petzl Ultralight, 4 blue BD express, 1 yellow BD express, 1 yellow Petzl ultralight, and 3 CAMP Rocket screws. Includes Singing Rock 8 slot screw pouch and rubber tip protectors - $333.33 shipped

Single rack of BD cams - $420 shipped. Includes carabiners

CAMP Storm Helmet - Small - perfect condition. Used about a dozen times. $75 shipped

CAMP Tour Nanotech UL automatic crampons - never worn, perfect condition, lightest 10 point crampons on the market - $95 shipped

CAMP Blade Runners - excellent condition - worn ~10 times. Front points have been sharpened twice and one of them is probably due for a replacement after another sharpen or two. $150 shipped.

BD Raven 70cm Ice Axe w/ Adze - standard straight shaft mountaineering axe. Free. Just pay shipping.

Beal Gully 7.3mm 60m Golden-dry - brand new, never used. $190 shipped. Also willing to trade for a 70m tag/rappel-line in good condition, or really send me any offer for a trade for a different rope. Intended to use it doubled over for alpine missions but have just been using a 30m Beal Opera plus Beal escaper instead. 

60m matching half ropes - somewhere in the 8.3mm range. Can't remember what they are exactly and lost the tags but they're in great shape. $200 shipped for both.

Skots' Adjustable Daisies - $35 shipped for both

Black Diamond Daisies - $30 shipped for both

Gloves

CAMP Gecko Ice Pro - Medium - new - $85 shipped

CAMP Hotmitt'n - Medium - new - $85 shipped

OR Sensor Gloves - Medium $20 shipped or free with a big purchase

OR Gloves - Men's Small - $20 shipped or free with a big purchase

Columbia Men's Medium Gloves - $20 shipped or free with a big purchase

Marmot XS gloves - $20 shipped

Gordini Gore-Tex Mittens - free - you pay shipping or I throw it in with a purchase

Gordini Gore-Tex Gloves - Large - free - you pay shipping or I throw it in with a purchase

Local Pickup Only

RTIC 65 quart hard sided cooler. This thing sat next to a hot fire once and got a minor tumor/bubbly spot. As soon as I noticed I pulled it away from the fire, opened the cooler, and felt the inside right where it should have been melting. The inside wasn't even a tiny bit hot! So that's good. But there's definitely a cosmetic defect along with a bit of perma-Indian Creek red tint to it. $150 - local pickup only. Pictures on request!

Iceco fridge. 55 liters. Cools great but drains too much of my Goal Zero 250 battery. Has a bit of funk when unplugged but none when it's cooling. $200 - local pickup only

If you made it all the way here, thanks for looking, and I hope you have an amazing day, and that you send your project soon!! ;)