FS: Ice stuff (BD Viper ice tools, Camp ice screws, Asolo 6000m boots)

(Edit: I'm going to add photos after posting this, so I don't lose the whole post randomly)

Yo, I'm selling a bunch of ice climbing stuff I bought somewhat on a whim and never used. Turns out, I'd rather ski and snowboard with my friends than go out and ice climb alone. I'm gonna talk some shit in this For Sale post to hide my disappointment in myself for buying all this stuff and not using it.

First up, let's sell some ice tools. I bought a second pair of ice tools to try to convince friends to come ice climbing with me, you know, since it would be one less thing they needed to get. They're a pair of Black Diamond Vipers, and they'll come with an extra hammer in case you have no need for an adze because you're too cool to chop steps for your friends. I'm not their first owner, thankfully they found love with a previous owner before being abandoned in my closet for the last year. $150 for the pair seems like a decent price.

Next, a bunch of ice screws that aren't the sharpest tools in the shed if you're picking up what I'm putting down. Mostly CAMP, with a couple Black Diamond screws for variety. If you spend an afternoon with a file sharpening these, maybe you won't regret your purchase like I did? (I have a newer set of BD screws that I'm probably keeping, these were backups for climbs that never happened). $100 for the set? $10 per screw, might not be a terrible price if you're just getting started and plan on having one of those plastic ice clipper carabiners break and drop your whole ice screw rack down a couloir. I'd rather not split them up, because inevitably there'll just be one or two that get orphaned, never to find their forever home.

Finally, some high altitude mountaineering boots from Asolo. They're a size EU45, US11. These have gotta be at least 6000 meter boots, I mean there's an outer shell, the inner boot, then a liner for the boot. They're ridiculously warm, like, way too warm for the normal ice climbing conditions I've encountered here in Colorado (my feet sweat all the time, in all conditions so they could just be too warm for me). They're in decent condition, the soles look like they haven't really seen much use (unlike my soul), but there is one catch. The zipper on the right boot's outer gaiter works, but will come undone if you unzip it all the way. You can unzip it almost all the way just fine, except for the last inch or so. If you go past that last inch, you're gonna spend 15 minutes cursing the god of your choice as you try to get the zipper back on track. I was gonna see if the person doing gear repair at Boulder Sports Recycler could put a little stop so that you can't pull the zipper into the danger zone, but, uh, I never did that. Let's find these boots some legs to hump for $100. Maybe you've spent hundreds of dollars on tickets and other gear to go tackle Denali, but you forgot about boots. Let these orange tree stumps carry you to glory.

Go ahead and reply in this thread if you want anything, or send me a private message (email) through the forum. I love live in Nederland, CO and work down in Boulder, CO Monday through Friday, and some Saturdays/Sundays. Maybe I can meet you! Maybe you can meet me! Like your dealer, I accept cash, Paypal, Venmo, and Zelle. Think my prices are stupid? Make an offer!