Patagonia, Hyperlite, 4FRNT Hoji, Black Crows! The storage unit clean out sale.

Skis, backpacks, clothing, oh my! Here is a bunch of gear that I’d like to offload. Prices are negotiable, and I am open to considering trades, but am mostly looking for cash to pay for school. Local pickup in SLC preferred, but can ship at buyer’s expense.

Pics in the Google album linked below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4qsLFgnKN924hs3d9k

183 Black Crows Daemon skis + STH II 13

8/10 condition, some shallow scratches, but zero coreshots, edge damage, or delaminations. I also have a set of 115mm STH brakes, and an extra orange toe piece that I can include with the skis if interested. Only one mount for the STH at a 297BSL. Also wish I could keep these, but I have another pair of skis that covers this quiver slot.

-$400 with bindings

-$275 without bindings

165 Nordica Santa Ana 98 w/ griffons

7.5/10 condition, could use a tune, but zero coreshots, edge damage, or delaminations. Two mounts, one unknown and one for OG griffons at 286mm. Will not split up skis and bindings. My GF’s old skis, decided she likes her Ripsticks more. 

-$275

27.0 Scarpa Alien RS shells

7/10 condition, Liners have been thrown away due to stink. These come with almost a complete other set of boots, as I broke the cuff of one boot, and Scarpa replaced them for me. Enough parts to keep them going for a few more seasons for sure!

-$250

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter 4400 Pack

Size L, 8/10 condition, some stains from touching ash trees in a burn area. A bit of discoloration on the back panel as well. If anyone has tips for removing charcoal stains, I’ll clean it up as well as possible before selling. Wish I could keep this but the back panel is slightly too long for me. 

-$230

Dynafit Expedition Binding

5/10 condition, in good working order, but missing a few screws and crampon hooks. Scratches on toe lever. These bindings have no lateral release, and a fixed vertical release around 8/9. Will not split toes from heels. 

-$160

Salomon Equipe 8 Classic XC skis w/bindings + w’s size 8 boots

7/10 condition, old but in perfect working order. No delaminations or large chips. Just functional XC classic setup for a size 8 (euro 39 foot) between 140 and 165lbs according to Salomon’s weight chart.

-$160 for the lot

Patagonia NanoAir Light Pullover Hoody

9/10 condition. Women’s size S, worn less than 10 times. This is the coolest, discontinued mid-layer out there. Designed by Steve House for uber alpinism! Wish that my GF thought it was as cool as I do.

-$150

Patagonia Powslayer Bibs

8/10 condition. Men’s Size Medium. Catch and release sale from Poshmark earlier this season. They have someone’s name and phone number written in sharpie on inside fabric, but I didn’t want to include that in pics and dox them. Older model, but still goretex pro, no visible stains, and a few nicks at the cuffs from ski edges. Recently re-treated with Nikwax. 

-$150

Mountain Equipment Compressor 3/4 length insulated pants

Size L, 10/10 condition. Bought these for racing the Grand Traverse two years ago and haven’t worn them more than a few minutes for try-on. Almost new without tags condition. 

-$130

178cm Dynafit Blacklight 95 speedskins

9/10 condition, have been used very little. Could be cut down to fit other skis. 

-$90

187 OG 4FRNT Hojis

5/10 condition, one filled coreshot that is falling out, edges are very dull and there is a lot of chipping at the tips (see photos). Bought these 2nd hand and skied them a few times. One mount, on the line for Pivots at a 305-ish BSL.

-$75

Black Diamond Lightweight Ice Gloves

Size M, 10/10 condition. worn once. These are a desirable model that has been discontinued IIRC. Great for spring skiing, swinging tools, or digging pits (waterproof!). Just don’t use them. Willing to bundle with sale of higher price item above.

-$30 

Unknown Model CAMP Ice gloves

Size XL (fits like L) worn very little. Grippy palm for ice tools or just getting the grab. 

-$30

Kinco leather gloves

Size L, great condition, just don’t work great for me. Willing to toss in as a bonus with the sale of higher priced item above.

-$10