sale for bay area, California folks

Hello everyone, I am selling BRAND NEW UNUSED trad gears at a DISCOUNTED prices. Recently (as in september 2023 to november 2023), I bought a bunch of trad gears with the hopes of going full force into doing trad climbing. However, my job schedule UNEXPECTEDLY changes, so my plan of doing trad climbing over the weekends starting in the spring and summer of 2024 has to be forfeited. As a result, I am selling all my UNUSED trad gears to folks who can put them to good uses instead of just keeping them in my room and only use them once per several months!!!

Since I have never sell any stuff on facebook nor mountain project before (stating both facebook and mountain project here because I plan to make this post on both social media platforms to let bay area folks know I am selling trad gears), here are my ways to showcase my credibility: if you look at my facebook profile ( facebook.com/chenweihuan/?v…;should_open_composer=false&show_switched_toast=false&show_invite_to_follow=false&show_switched_tooltip=false&show_podcast_settings=false&show_community_review_changes=false&show_community_rollback=false&show_follower_visibility_disclosure=false&bypass_exit_warning=true ), you can tell this is not a newly created account (it is created back in 2016); you can also send me an email to my college alumni email [email protected] and I can reply you there to confirm my identity; in case you wonder if Stanford University is a legitimate college, feel free to search up “Stanford University” on the internet and refer to informations about this university; I can also add you on linkedin to verify my identity, given my linkedin account is verified by the linkedin platform. linkedin.com/in/weihuanchen 

Finally, I can videocall you and show you my face to confirm my identity. With these methods of verifying my identities, I hope they give you peace of mind when it comes to purchasing my trad gears!

I am currently located in Stockton, california, but I am willing to drive to bay area to drop off the items. If I am driving to bay area, I plan to charge $30-60 for gas costs, depending where you are located in bay area. Alternative option is you drive to Stockton, in that case you won’t be charged the $30-$60!

Given that online payments can be abused by the buyer, I prefer to meet in person inside a local bank near your area or my area, so I can see you withdraw cash from your bank account (to ensure I can see that the money you give me are not fake cash) and I can give you the gears. Also, I prefer $100 bills instead of $10 or $20 or $50 for the sake for convenience. (for example, if you are buying $260 worth of gears for me, I would prefer you give me 2 $100 and $50 and $20, instead of giving me 13 $20 bills)

Here are the brand new gears I am selling (To note, vast majority of the gears I am selling have not been used at all and are brand new, EXCEPT the 2 sets of wild country cams, which I did brought to a local crag for ONE TIME to practice placements with; I did not fall on the cams and was at the base of the crag practicing cam placements, essentially doing ground school!):

Here is the link to the google slideshow for pictures of the gears

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZKe1ayrFlw2HVFfwk83jIUKsohQcgye3gJmdxJwEThw/edit?usp=sharing

Below is the pricing informations (you can also find the info in this google doc, which is put in a more enjoyable viewing format than viewing on a facebook post; it is hard to format on facebook post so I format it on google doc; both contain the same pricing info)

docs.google.com/document/d/…;

Cams!!

-2 complete sets of Wild Country cams from 0.4 to 3 (each set has 6 cams)

original pre tax price is $440 for each set  ( backcountry.com/wild-countr…), I am selling mine for $370 for each set.

-selling the 4 black diamond cams and the 3 totem cams together, so total will be $580 for the 7 cams (4 black diamond cams and 3 totem cams).

-Selling the 4 black diamond cams together, a total of $340 for 4 black diamond cams

-one red color size 1 Black Diamond Camalot C4

original pre tax price is $85  ( blackdiamondequipment.com/e…  ), I am selling mine for $70 

-two grey color size 4 Black Diamond Camalot C4

original pre tax price is $106  ( blackdiamondequipment.com/e…;gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkKqsBhC3ARIsAEEjuJj0ycvoR-z49MQi4YKDQMU_breWX-XwlzHSP-3iUJdqKROFNeBusPkaAlQLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds ), I am selling mine for $85 each, so a total of $170

-one purple color size 5 Black Diamond Camalot C4

original pre tax price is $130  ( blackdiamondequipment.com/e…;gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkKqsBhC3ARIsAEEjuJj0ycvoR-z49MQi4YKDQMU_breWX-XwlzHSP-3iUJdqKROFNeBusPkaAlQLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds ), I am selling mine for $100

-selling these 3 totem cams together; 1 black, 1 purple, 1 yellow!

original pre tax price is $95 for each cam ( totemmt.com/product/totem-cam/ ), I am selling each cam for $80, so a total of $240 for 3 totem cams!

Alpine Draws!!

Will sell all 3 sets of CAMP alpine draws together, so total $240!

-3 sets of C.A.M.P. Alpine Express Dyneema Quickdraws - each set has 4 alpine draws

original pre tax price is $100 for each set ( rei.com/product/167482/camp… ), I am selling each set for $80.

Nuts!!

Will sell the DMM wallnuts and DMM HB alloy offset nuts together, so $152!

-One complete DMM Wallnut Stopper Set - Sizes 1-11 (there are 11 nuts in this set!)

original pre tax price is $135 for each set ( rei.com/product/215757/dmm-…;CAWELAID=120217890014543504&srsltid=AfmBOootdJGLVKtidhXdgpCfPQfnQMLtAl3z-IBr4vHdqqVfy7xmWeMECcQ ), I am selling the entire set for $100

-4 DMM HB alloy offset nut (has one nut each for size 8, 9, 10, 11; a total of 4 nuts)

original pre tax price is $16 for each nut ( rei.com/product/215753/dmm-…-    sizes-7-11 ), I am selling each nut for $13, so a total of $52 for the 4 of them. I will only sell the 4 nuts together

Carabiners!!

Selling all the carabiners together, so a total of $297 for all the carabiners listed here (both black diamond and camp carabiners)

-five gray color Black Diamond ROCKLOCK SCREWGATE locking CARABINER

original pre tax price is $15 for each ( blackdiamondequipment.com/e… ), I am selling each for $12, so a total of $60 for 5 of them. I will only sell the 5 carabiners together

-two packs of black color Black Diamond HotForge Screwgate locking carabiners (each pack has 3 carabiners, so a total of 6 biners in 2 packs)

original pre tax price is $35 for each pack ( blackdiamondequipment.com/e… ), I am selling each pack for $28, so a total of $56 for 2packs.

-3 packs of camp nano 22 (each pack has 6 wire gate carabiners)

original pre tax price is $40 for each pack ( backcountry.com/camp-usa-na…  ), I am selling each pack for $35, so a total of $105 for 3 packs.

-2 packs of camp photons (each pack has 6 wire gate carabiners)

original pre tax price is $46 for each pack ( backcountry.com/camp-usa-ph…  ), I am selling each pack for $38, so a total of $76 for 2 packs.

Will be selling all the runners together, so a total of $100 for 8 runners listed below!!

-two Black Diamond 60cm long 10 mm thick dynex Runner (white and yellow) (dyneema runner)

pre tax price is for $10 each runner ( blackdiamondequipment.com/e… ), I am selling each runner for $9

-two Black Diamond 60cm long 18 mm thick Nylon Runner  (yellow)

pre tax price is $8 for each runner ( blackdiamondequipment.com/e… ), I am selling each runner for $7

-two DMM 120cm long 11 mm thick dynatec runner (red and white) (dyneema runner)

pre tax price is $13 ( shorturl.at/fCDUW ) for each runner, I am selling each runner for $12

-one DMM 120cm long 16 mm thick nylon runner (blue)

pre tax price is for $12 each runner ( rockandsnow.com/107554/nylo… ), I am selling each runner for $11

-one CAMP Express 240cm long 10.5 mm thick dyneema runner (red)

pre tax price is for $35 each runner ( shorturl.at/eloD0  ), I am selling each runner for $33

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags