FS: Phantom Splitboard Slippers. Arcteryx Alpha SK32, CAMP bladerunner crampons, Patagonia Altvia Light Pants size 28

More detailed photos Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CcMseClUOjN0Di1CO_GNnUHPvdd-Dq63/view?usp=drive_link

Venmo or Paypal. Shipping to Lower 48 included in price. Will listen to reasonable offers. Thanks!

Phantom Splitboard Slippers - $400 shipped: size 28 mondo - I am a 10.5 and they fit great. shell was never punched.  I just got them back from a factory refresh from Phantom - new updated gaiter with the magnets to keep snow out, new updated style ankle straps. new return springs on the levers. the boots have been used a couple seasons but the shells, sole, and tech toes are in great shape, and the liners have at least a season or two left. see photos for wear. I also have two extra ankle straps (old style that i gorilla taped for longevity), the link lever wrenches, and a tool kit for the phantom stuff.

Patagonia Altvia Light Pants size Men's Small - $35 shipped: Plume Grey color. Decent condition - one very small hole on the back i tenacious tape patched, and minor pilling on knee areas.

CAMP Bladerunner Crampons - $170 shipped: in great shape - and throwing in two new frontpoints.

Arcteryx Alpha SK32 pack - $330 shipped: Brand new. never used. no tags tho. Arc stopped making this pack and haven't come close to a decent ski pack since.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags