FS: Scarpa Phantom Tech 41.5, Scarpa F1 AT ski boots 26.0

All prices negotiable. Feel free to send offers! If you want more photos also let me know.

Scarpa Phantom Tech 41.5 PRICE DROP $320 shipped in the US. Mostly used around Hyalite, Cody, maybe 30 days total of use?

SCARPA F1 AT Ski Boot, size 26, BSL 297 mm, with new Intuition Liners, $320 shipped in the US.
Everything works, BOA tightener cinches up perfectly, all straps intact, toes and heels engage well. Shells are pretty beat up from climbing, hiking, but work fine with no cracks. The shells were never blown out or modified because I bought these as an oversize, extra warm pair of boots. The liners have literally never been skied in likewise, because I immediately switched to aftermarket Intuition Pro Tour liners. I am including the stock Intuition liners that were included (which have not been heat molded ever). The liners alone are worth $200. These are the 80th anniversary edition described here skimo.co/scarpa-f1-annivers… so they say F80 on them, but they are the F1 boot.

SOLD Taz Lov3, $170 shipped in the US. Purchased 18 Oct 2022 from Maple Leaf Ropes. Played around with inside my apartment, never used outside.

SOLD Gear bin cleanout, $50 shipped in the US. Selling this mish mash altogether since individually it didn't fetch much demand. This might be good for a family or school club that is outfitting. BD Storm headlamp (previous gen), BD ATC (previous gen, moderate wear) Petzl Tikka healamp, 2 BD wiregate biners, 1 petzl attache, petzl spatha knife, Soto OD-1R stove with windscreen (piezo igniter still works great), CAMP quick link. Batteries included with the headlamps. Will package them separately so that they don't drain during shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags