FS: shoes, lockers, large nuts and hexes, dyneema quickdraws...

Selling off the things I have too many of. All hardwear is in great condition, and the dyneema dogbones are all dated 2019.
Would 100% use any of this myself, but I'm just poor and have too much gear.
You pay shipping. Once again, I'm a student and am selling to make money, not lose it.

• Tenaya Oasi LV's (size 40) have a rip in the inside heel (see photos). If that doesn't bother you/you want to fix them, they still have plenty of life left and I'm willing to let them go for cheap. They've been resoled once. ($20)
  • La Sportive Mythos are in great condition. I never use them and they just sit in my gear closet. Original rubber. Size 40. ($50)
  • 4 Camp Photon Wire Express KS Dyneema Quickdraws 18cm length. One top carabiner is a solid gate Photon, and one is a wire gate Camp Orbit. These rarely see any use. Sling dates 2019. ($75)
  • 2 Madrock lockers- $5 each.
  • Wild country Ascent Lite belay carabiner $12.
  • ATC $5.
  • Large nuts and hexes. All DMM. Comes with a Black Diamond Oval Wiregate. Sold as a set. $65.

Shipping from Tucson, AZ. Local meetup if you live around here. Willing to cut a deal if you buy a lot. Venmo friends & family only. I've made multiple sales on here with no issues and great feedback (see history).
Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags