FS: Closet Cleanout with Ice/Ski Boots 43/44, Ice Screws, Cams, Harness, Gloves, Bouldering Pad

All prices before shipping. I'll send it when I get your payment and have you Venmo me for the additional shipping cost. Local pickup in SLC.

Ice Screws

Camp screws are quite sharp but some suffer from the loose handle. Love them though - I replaced them with new ones. BD was a booty screw and shows more use.

4x Yellow 13cm Camp / Cassin - $35 each or $30 for multiples

1x Blue 17cm Camp / Cassin - $35 each or $30 for multiples

1x Green 21cm Black Diamond Express - $25

1x Grivel Candela v-thread tool - $10

Cams

Both mostly sat in the gear closet as extras.

1x 2018 Camalot #3 - $45

1x 2014 Camalot #5 - $65

Boots

La Sportiva G5 43 (not Evo) - $240

Some wear on the toes and one Boa has started to wear through the gaiter, fixable with some patch tape.

Scarpa Phantom 6000 44 - $500

Very clean. Used once in Nepal and once in AK. Kept my toes toasty to near 7000m. Zipper slides easily. They climb ice nicely on those cold days too.

Scarpa Rebel Ultra 44 - $80

Ueli Steck specials, probably in need of a resole for the toes. Super light and dexterous.

Dynafit TLT6 26.5 - $120

Somebody needs a starter backcountry boot, right? Well loved but the tech binding clips work great. Also way too small for me vs the other boots here but I just suffered...

Harness

Misty Mountain Custom Small - $160

Nearly new Misty Mountain harness with small waist and small leg loops. I tried to convince my tree trunk thighs this was the right size of leg loop, but alas, I could not. Paid $207 after tax and used twice.

Bouldering Pad

Organic Simple Pad - $100

Very little use and I broke my back this year, so I'll never be a boulderer.

Gloves

Rab Fulcrum GTX Medium NWT - $75

Two pairs available