FS: Lots of excellent condition gear, carabiners, alpine draws, small cams, stoppers all great deals!

I've got a bunch of gear I haven't been using much up for sale. It is all in excellent condition, some pieces are brand new others have light use. If anyone is interested in multiple items or all of it, message me and I will work out a good deal. I'll ship anything for a reasonable price once I know where it's headed to, shoot me a message. Or pick anything up in or around Golden, CO. I'll take PayPal if I ship something otherwise cash or Venmo if you are local. Also if you are local and have any interesting climbing gear I might be interested in trades. Cheers!

Carabiners: These are described top to bottom starting in the left row and moving right; CAMP Orbit Lockers only have 2 $5 each. CAMP Photon Locker $5. CAMP Photon wiregates, I have 9 total $5 each - brand new. CAMP Nanos, green, blue, dark grey, silver $3 each. Petzl Djinn Bent Gate have 4 $4 each. DMM Chimera's dark grey and silver have 10 $7 each. DMM Walldo Oval wiregates pink have 4 $6 each - brand new. Petzl Ange S have 8 $6 each. Some great deals in there. 

Cams and Stoppers: Totem Basic's sizes Red and Yellow, these are the same as the Nuco First Gen cam that is currently produced and these were not affected by the recall years ago when Totem branded these. $40 each - very minimal wear. Metolius Ultralight Master Cam Offsets sizes 00/0 and 0/1 $35 each - minimal wear. DMM wallnut set #1-6 New except the size #1 has been placed what looks like once. $40. DMM IMP brass nuts sizes #5, #2 and #1 $6 each - never placed. DMM Peenuts sizes #2, #3 and #4 $6 each - like new. 

Quickdraws and Alpines: Looking to get $10 each for each of these, they are all either brand new or very little use, great deal for these. 

Message me with what you would like to purchase or with any questions, thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags