FS: NEW STUFF| 3 Mountaineering Boots, Ice Tools, Grivel Stealth Helmet, 50L Pack, Softshell Jacket and Pants, Belay Jacket, Computer

Selling some stuff that I don't need.
All of them are relatively new
+ 3% for paypal or zelle
10% Discount if you buy more than 2 items!

Grivel Tech Machine Pair - Fits most hands - new without tags - $400+Shipping
A little too heavy with the adze and hammer, especially for my feeble little hands. Its brand new and never been used, ill take off $40 if you don't want the hammer and adze with it.

TNF S6K Verto Extreme - US 9.5 - Lightly Used - $300+Shipping
Got this one lightly used, has no visible or significant damage. Washed and sterilized of course.

Scarpa Phantom 6000 - US 10 - Lightly Used - $450+Shipping
Got this lightly used, has a tiny crampon hole on the (your) left boot, it has since been patched up with gear aid tape, did it on both boots so it would look the same. The crampon hole is less than half an inch wide and doesn't penetrate the Gore-Tex/insulation layer, just the very outer layer. Washed and sterilized for your convenience

TNF Summit L4 Softshell Pant - US Men's Small - new without tags - $90+Shipping
Wierdly enough this one was way too tight. I guess it might be my massive disproportionate thighs but I really don't fit this even without a base layer on, and I fit fine in most men's small. I'd advise not buying this if you are more than a men's 28 waist. Never used but it is washed.

TNF Summit L4 Hooded Jacket - US Women's Large - new without tags - $90+Shipping
This size ended up being too large for me, so its brand new, I have the tags somewhere and I can dig it up if you really want it. Only use it has seen is a washing machine cycle.

Mountain Equipment Xeros - UK 12 Women's - new without tags - $250+Shipping
Never used, just washed with down detergent. Isn't really as warm as I needed, but it has its purpose with someone else. Lightweight and excellent build quality from ME.
More info here: https://www.mountain-equipment.com/products/xeros-womens-jacket

Built Desktop PC - ITX form factor - built 2019 - $700+Shipping
CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x
Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
Motherboard: MSI B450i AM4
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600Mhz CL18
SSD: Kingston 500gb A400 SATA
GPU: EVGA Black RTX 2070 Super
PSU: EVGA 550 G3
Case: NZXT H215i

A little wierd to sell here but im selling it for climbing gear. Built it in 2019, runs most stuff pretty well. Pretty quiet as well. If you pay extra $50 Ill install a 1tb NVME SSD in there too.

Asolo AFS 8000 Mountaineering Boots - 9.5 - new without tags - $65+Shipping

I don't really have a use for these and I feel it would be a bit sad sitting in a closet in the middle of a desert.

It's unused and I recently washed the liner and shell for hygiene purposes since I am selling it. Good for multi-day climbing trips/expeditions or high altitude mountaineering, though it is a bit heavy at 1200gr a pair.

The stain in the back is from putting the liner in and out of the boot. The liner has a grey outsole for traction around camp, but the paint rubs off really easily.

Grivel Stealth - One Size - new - $90+Shipping
Never used, have the box and tags. Its too small for my massive head it seems. : ( Other than that, great helmet, very lightweight at 198g and full protection.

Grivel Alpine Pro 40+10 - S/M - very lightly used - $65+Shipping
Used for weight training, jogged everyday with 50 lbs in it for a while. Not sure what kinda wear that would do to this kind of pack, but everything seems to be in like-new condition, nothing missing and no damage. Not the lightest, 1550g if I remember correctly. Ski attachments on the sides, ice tool carry, full-length side zipper and removable brain.

Rab Aeon ND20 - S/M - new without tags - $40+Shipping  SOLD
20L Daypack, don't have tags for it, but it has never seen the outside world.

La Sportiva Descender Storm Softshell - Men's Small - very lightly used - $60+Shipping SOLD
Used for a bit, but having to take off my helmet to put on the hood eventually got to me. Never touched rock or even the ground really, so no damage. Heavy weight fleece lining for colder temps, La Sportiva says its for ski-mountaineering.

Mountain Hardwear Chockstone Alpine pant - Men's Small - very lightly used - $50+Shipping SOLD
Paired it with the Descender Storm for a bit, so not very used at all. A little too tight on the thighs for me.

I don't have a pic of it yet since its in the dryer right now and I gotta go to work.