FS: Phantom Splitboard Slippers, size 28-28.5 mondo, CAMP Bladerunner Crampons, Arcteryx Alpha SK32 (new) ATB Bike Stuff

I tried to take a lot of photos, found here: drive.google.com/drive/fold…

Let me know if you need more photos of specific areas. Happy to hear reasonable offers!

Phantom Slippers size 28 Mondo (308mm bsl). These are the first generation of slippers that Phantom offered (2021/22 season?) and they were ridden for about a season and a half. They will come with the phantom link levers and wrenches, two spare ankle straps (one brand new, and one used that has some gorilla tape on it). More info here: https://www.phantomsnow.com/collections/boots/products/phantom-slipper?variant=35643038859418

the tech inserts and soles are in good shape and have many more seasons left. the main wear issues are 1. some slight wear on one particular part of the inside of the liners (see pics; other than this area the liners are in great shape and the footbeds are brand new as i used aftermarkets), and 2. because of where the ankle strap is located, there is unavoidable rubbing where the ankle strap contacts the gaiter of the boot while uphilling. I was very consistent with taping the strap and the rivets/gaiters with gorilla tape every couple tours, but regardless of my efforts, the gaiter on one of the boots is starting to tear away from the rivet, and the ankle straps have a bit of wear as well though the majority of the wear is on the gorilla tape i wrapped them with. All of this is cosmetic at this point, though eventually the gaiter could use replacing, and you could get new (slightly redesigned) ankle straps from Phantom if you desire. Regardless, everything works great, and gorilla taping the straps and that part of the boot to prevent wear on the important stuff is a good idea. Includes a spare pair of ankle straps (one new, one slightly used and gorilla taped to prevent more wear), plus the link lever wrenches, and phantom sticker and info card. Price: $300 shipped to the lower 48.

CAMP BLADE RUNNERS: very lightly used - only a couple days before i switched back to my Darts. Selling with a set of new frontpoints. I can't recall what size these are, but they fit my size 44 boots well. Photos in the drive link. Price: $150 shipped to the lower 48. 

ARCTERYX ALPHA SK32 (new w. tags): brand new. but i got a Apocalypse SAC so this is going. also discontinued and one of the few skimo packs that gets it mostly right. Asking for $300 shipped to you.

Bike Stuff:

- Teravail Ehline 27.5 x 2.3 tires (2 of them): used for a couple rides - less than 100 miles for sure. they are a little dusty and have some sealant residue but otherwise in great shape: $60 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags