FS: Petzl Ascender, metolius easy daisy, Metolius 240cm sling, modded Revo

Petzl Ascender, Right hand, new, never used, tag removed but still have. $55 shipped.

Metolius Easy daisy, tag says 2017. $15 shipped or add on to purchase of other item for $5. I used for climbing photography, very good for that application.

Metolius 240CM sling. Bought new from local gear shop last year, never used. $20 shipped or add on to other purchase for $15.

Modded Revo for lead rope solo. $90 shipped. Mod was originally heavy mod but has been reversed back to light mod. I've led ~5 pitches with it since returning it to the light mod and haven't had it lock on me while leading since, although it did before. Will include the appropriate quicklink since it's hard to find an appropriately sized quick link that fits the Revo. Quicklink is made by Camp and is climbing/PPE rated.  

Picture of modded spring on Revo: 

When spring barely touching as in above photo this is the "light mod." When not touching at all it is "heavy mod" (catches falls almost instantly but is liable to lock up while leading). Will include hemostats used to adjust spring for an additional $5. Light mod reduces fall distance by about half.

PayPal/Venmo preferred. Local pick up near Angel's or the SF Bay Area (I spend a lot of time there) possible. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags