Spring Cleaning - Patagonia Ascentionist, Petzl Sitta, North Face Summit Series, Arcteryx Alpha FL

Some items that no longer serve me, hopefully they can serve you. You pay shipping or local pickup in Boulder.

Patagonia Ascentionist Pack 30 L Size S/M. This is the older (better) version of this pack. I added a shock cord system for carrying crampons, a helmet or a jacket on the exterior of the pack. There is one small hole/abrasion on the front which I have patched on the inside with tenacious tape, and some schmutz near the ice tool attachment points from overly-sticky tape which I used to wrap my tools. Plus some minor discoloration from dirt/sweat. I'd say the pack is in 7.5/10 condition, still very functional. I would keep it, but it's too small for my torso. Would be happy to trade for same model in size L/XL, otherwise $110.
North Face Summit Series Fleece, Women's L. Full zip, no hood. This fits me as a 6'1 male, just has a lot of space in the chest for boobs. A bit of pilling on the fleece and one pocket zipper is missing the pull cord, zippers all work fine and the missing pull is easy to replace with accessory cord, if desired. $25
Petzl Sitta Harness Size L NWT Fits waist 31-36 inches. This is a Gen 2 model with the updated leg straps. - $115
Black Diamond Momentum Harness Size XXL. Anthracite (Grey) color. Fits waist 40-45 inches. Used by my buddy two days at Ouray, otherwise new. — $30
Petzl LimIce Ice Screw Sharpener. Used some but plenty of life left in the file. Still have box + instructions. — $50
La Sportiva Tarantulace Size 43. Very lightly used — $20
Slumberjack Bivy — MP catch-and-release. Hooped bivvy w/ rain cover, pretty roomy. I personally never used it. Case reads: 'Bivy Shelter. 38"x90"x24", Carry Weight 2lbs4oz. SJK7155.' $20
[pending] Ortovox 240cm Avalanche probe — $20
Rab Ether Gloves, like new. Men's L. I may have worn these out once. — $40
Sea to Summit Camp Plus SI sleeping pad, Rectangular, Large. New. I have too many sleeping pads. This pad is more suitable for car camping versus backpacking. $30
Arcteryx Voltair Airbag BATTERY —I bought a ski touring setup and the guy gave this to me too. I don't have the airbag pack and from what I can tell they may not even be sold any more. I looked it over and it seems to have all the parts. Beats me what this is worth. Shipping might be problematic with the Lithium-Ion batteries. Shoot me an email if you're interested and we can chat.
Arcteryx Alpha FL Jacket, Men's M. Dark Teal color — $350. I LOVE this model of jacket and it has tragically been discontinued. This one has been my spare/around town jacket. It is in EXCELLENT condition and ready to serve you well for many years. I don't *really* want to sell it, but it's hard to justify having two of these. For that reason the price is not negotiable. I don't mind keeping it. (P.S. there is a size SMALL available on Arc's used gear website for $300.)
Technica Cochise Pro 130 Ski Boots, Size 26/26.5 (310 BSL). — $30, pickup only. (not pictured)
GoPro Headstrap+QuickClip. New in box. $10.
Black Diamond Android Leashes for Ice Tools — Free, if you're gonna use 'em. These are old-school LEASHES, not modern TETHERS. To be clear.
[pending] Free Solo Poster signed by Jimmy Chin "For Dan" — Free, to a fellow Dan. I got this at the Cliffs Gym in NYC while Jimmy & Crew were there promoting Free Solo. Don't really have a need for this at this point in my life.

Payment via Venmo, Paypal, Crypto, Cash. More photos available upon request. If you have delightful, old, useful, and/or rare things we could talk trades. Shipping is $10 for small items, $20 for large items.
Thanks for looking.