WTB, MOUNTAINEERING CLOTHING / EQUIPMENT (SIZE L)

I created a post which can be seen regarding my first mountaineering trip to Maine and gear it would be advised i purchase or look into. I've decided to create a WTB post to help organize the links of gear people may have on sale. Heres a list from the aforementioned post.

Gear I currently own;
REI Dome 2+,
Kelty Cosmic 20 bag,
Big Agnes insulated sleep pad
Jetboil, water filter, ect.
North Face Base Camp Duffel (large) for the traveling.
Mountain Hardware Trad bag 35liter, LL Bean 50liter bag

Clothing I currently own;
midweight base layer top and bottoms,
One pair of BD mid-weight gloves,
Two lighter Mountain Hardware down jackets.
I typically wear jeans or kahiki pants so I will need some of those.
Several pair of REI rag-wool socks.
Waterproof Red Wing hiking boots

Here's what I feel I may need, I consulted the guide and some other more experienced climbers at our gym for information too. Feel free to make suggestions, link posts and give your $0.02. Thanks everyone. If you've got something for sale that's included on my list, please leave a link or send me a message.

Clothing/Gear I believe I'll need to purchase?;
0' sleeping bag or warmer
Better insulated sleeping pad than BA Insulated pad
Hard-shell and/or soft shell layers (RAB Vapour-Rise jacket, Arcteryx Alpha, Outdoor Research Salvo)
Thicker down jacket than my two light Mt. Hardware jackets.
A set of Bibs and/or Pants (any suggestions)
REI or comparable brand heavyweight base layers
A few pair of Black Diamond Mid-weights liners
Black Diamond Guide gloves and mittens
Outdoor Research balaclava that wraps my face, I have dreadlocks and a full head one wouldn't work.

If you have some suggestions, please leave them on the discussion post, if you have items for sale, please leave the links here. Thank you everyone! I am all too amp'ed to go to Maine this January, hopefully I'll have everything I need to minimize the brutality of this environment.