FS: Arcteryx Zeta SL pants (men's M), Arcteryx Norvan VT2 shoes (men's 8), Big Agnes Battle Mountain 2 tent, Blank Slate training board, old-style BD #4 and 5 cams

I have the following items for sale. Please send me a message or reply to this thread if you're interested in any of the items. If any of the prices seem out of line, feel free to send me an offer.

All prices include USPS priority shipping. If you happen to be in Moab, Salt Lake City, or Grand Junction currently or in the next couple weeks, let me know and we can try to arrange an in-person sale.

NEW Arcteryx Zeta SL Pant, men's medium, black: $150 shipped. These are super light, hard shell, gore-tex rain pants with 3/4 length zippers along the sides. Awesome pants, but unfortunately I need a size small. I'd also be willing to trade for a size small. New condition with tags.

NEW Arcteryx Norvan VT 2 Shoes, men's size 8, carbon copy/smoke color (gray): $100 shipped. Performance trail running shoes with Vibram soles. New condition without box.

LIKE NEW Big Agnes Battle Mountain 2 Tent: $500 shipped. Lightweight 2-person 4-season freestanding tent. I set this up in my backyard once (for about 10 minutes) and carried it up to Camp Muir on Mt. Rainier a couple years ago but ended up staying in the hut, so it never left my pack. I'm happy to share photos of the actual tent if anyone is interested, but like I said, it's in mint condition.

LIKE NEW Blank Slate training board: $100 shipped. Board is 18 x 29 inches (slightly larger than the current Apex L2 - W model).

USED old-style (pre-thumb-loop) Black Diamond #4 (purple) and #5 (green) cams: SOLD. Both cams were reslung by wired bliss ~10 years ago (and are therefore probably due for another reslinging). The #4 has really smooth action; the #5 is a touch squeaky but still pretty smooth. Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to use either of these cams in their current state (except that then I'd be climbing an OW!!).

That's all for now. Thanks for looking.