FS: SteriPEN Adventureer Opti w/ spare batteries; Suluk 46 TDW titanium wood stove w/ pot; First Need XL water filter.

Just little house keeping. All of these items are in great shape, but they've fallen out of my gear rotation for one reason or another and I can't justify letting them sit on the shelf.

SteriPEN Adventurer Opti ($80 shipped CONUS):

Purchased for a trip that was cancelled; has never been used in the field. Like new, includes steripen, carry case, and 6 fresh CR123 lithium batteries ($13 value) plus the two batteries already in the unit with unknown life remaining. Original box and manual have long since been tossed.
Suluk 46 TDW Titanium wood stove with Snow Peak 900 pot ($175 shipped CONUS):

Fun little stove, I just never get the chance to use it due to burn restrictions. Basically a titanium bush buddy, it only weighs 2.75oz. Includes a snow peak 900 pot with fry-pan lid as well as a four dog titanium flush-fitting lid. The stove goes for $225 new, the pot $53 new and the lid $16 new for a total of $294 - I'll let it go with shipping (CONUS) included for $175. Used, but still in great shape. The pot was lent out and left on an alcohol stove too long, so the bottom flexes and pings a little, but still fully functional.
First Need XL Water filter ($60 shipped CONUS):

My first filter, Quickly realized I needed something lighter after the first trip. Later was used a couple of times to filter water for a group at base camp. Less than 12 Gallons through the filter, The pump will also fit the newest XL-whatever filters.
I ship everything USPS Priority to CONUS; anything else will be negotiated. Paypal only please. Thanks for Looking!