FS: Bargain Basement Closet Cleanout - Tents, Packs, Boots, Crampons, and Men's Small Layers

Hey MP - here's the deal. I need to get rid of a bunch of stuff, and I'd like to do it as quick as possible. Super low prices reflect a desire to sell, but they also reflect the fact that much of this gear has been well used. I've tried my best to document major wear and tear, but these are tools, not jewels. Everything is in fully functional shape, with major issues noted. Make an offer if you think something is priced too high. Local pick-up (SLC) strongly preferred. Paypal F&F (or add 3%) or Venmo. Deals given if you pick up a ton of stuff and make my life easy here. 

ALL PHOTOS CAN BE FOUND HERE (and items are listed by their order in the album): https://photos.app.goo.gl/hA2YNF9RRdJu1sDS8

Packs

2. MYOG rolltop pack - made out of ripstop nylon. Well thought out with lots of stretchy pocket storage space. One of the attachment points of the hip belt tore out. Should be an easy fix for someone with a sewing machine. Add a foam frame sheet and you'll be good to go.  $20

6. Ortovox Avabag 22L (no airbag) - used very little. Rope carry and helmet bungee included. $60

Crampons/Boots

3. Salomon Super Ice boots, size 40 (men's 7/women's 8). Very good shape, light use, fully crampon compatible. $100.

Tents

3. Moss Little Dipper. 4 season, 3-4 person, legendary tent. This thing is a beast. Strong, stable, perfect basecamp tent. Weighs about 12 pounds. Roomy with an incredibly beautiful geodesic interior, tons of ventilation and storage. Nice pole-supported vestibule. $400

SOLD ITEMS

4. Ultimate Direction skimo pack. Good condition, but there were some tears in the avy safety pocket that have been repaired with geartape. SOLD

1. MYOG(homemade) cuben fiber pack - really well thought out, approx 30L capacity. Zippered pouch on the lid, stretchy side and back compartments. DIY padded hipbelt with a foam seat and duct tape - easily reversible. Has a sleeve for a small framesheet (not included) but it should be easy to cut a foamie down for it. SOLD

1. Grey Brooks Range alpha hybrid (men's small) - Polartec Alpha in the body, fleece in the sleeves. No hood. No holes. SOLD

3. Camp X3 600 Plus skimo pack. Great shape. SOLD

2. Blue Brooks Range alpha softshell (men's small) - Polartec Alpha in the body, softshell arms and hood. Small ember hole in one of the sleeves. Great shape otherwise. SOLD

1. TNF Phoenix 2. Needs a single section of pole replaced. You can get one here: https://tentpoletechnologies.com/ SOLD

5. Burton AK snowboarding pants (men's small) - excellent like-new shape, vents inside and outside the pants. Goretex. SOLD

6. REI stretchy hardshell. Men's small. Well used, still functional. SOLD

7. Dynafit skin suit (ONESIE) - size large. Get your spandex on. SOLD

4. Brooks Range Mojave Down (men's small) - some slight piling on the sleeves, no other issues. Awesome puffy with water resistant down. SOLD

3. Arcteryx Theta SV (I believe a womens large but it fits me at 6'0" 155lbs well) - older, ca 2005. Other than the front zipper pull being replaced, this thing is ready to rock some serious weather. 3-layer Goretex XCR. SOLD

2. Tarptent Stratospire II - good condition, a few small repairs in the vestibule area. Includes both the solid and the mesh liners. The mesh liner has a big rip in it, but I also included a repair kit from Tarptent with matching bug mesh and thread. It should be a somewhat easy fix. Get the whole package for $175 pretty much the cost of just the inner liner alone. SOLD

1. Stubai Aluminum universal crampons. Sold

2. Petzl M10 crampons, good shape. Sold

5. Yellow camp skimo pack. Smaller. SOLD

8. Cilogear 40L, size small. Good condition - no hipbelt. Not pictured in photo album. SOLD

7. Cilogear 60L, size large. My first alpine pack. Thoroughly used and well-loved, with some nicks in the bottom. Still in very usable shape. Can include framesheet for local pickup. SOLD