Kuhl Renegade Rock Pants (34x32) Koal, Price drop- $50 shipped.

Only one pair of pants left.

Kuhl Renegade Rock pants - Men's

• 34 IN Waist x 32 IN Inseam
  • Koal color
  • Pockets abound: 2 rear pockets (one zippered), 2 moral front pockets, 1 side-entry pocket on each thigh, and a smaller top-entry cell phone pocket on each thigh.  
  • Snap button closure, elastic cinch closure at the bottoms of the leg openings..
  • Love these pants, but they're just a bit too big for me now.  I've been losing a bit of weight, my waist has shrunk a little, and consequently the 34's in this model are too loose for my liking.  I need a belt if I'm going to hike in them any longer than a few minutes, so I just ordered a couple pair of these in 33x32 instead.  The seat and thighs have ample room, there's a bit of stretch in these, and to be honest they look great with the tapered fit.
  • They're $90 new, bought them in November of 2020.  Let's go with $40 shipped.

LL Bean hooded full zip fleece top - Men's Medium

• Green
  • Polartech fleece.
  • 2 zippered front pockets, one zippered chest pocket and two unzippered dump pockets on the inside behind the front pockets.
  • I bought this probably about 4 years ago, and have only used it camping/hiking a couple handfuls of times.  There's a blemish of some sort on the front, as well as a tiny "hole" on the sleeve where an ember landed but didn't burn all the way through.  Warm, not too thick or heavy, fits well with plenty of room to layer underneath.  I bought a bunch of new gear over the last year or two and am downsizing/simplifying my outdoor gear/clothing.  $15 shipped

Camp Orbit Express Quickdraws 6 pack.

• Like most of my stuff that I've listed for sale recently, these haven't seen an awful lot of use- maybe 20 pitches?  I generally use trad draws when I sport climb, but I also have another set of Camp Orbit draws anyway, so these don't get used a whole lot.
  • Dates on the dogbanes are 2017; always stored inside in my pack.  I'll update the listing as soon as I get the pictures in case the year on the dogbanes is different.
  • Think I paid $70 for them on sale.  $40 shipped.

For sale I have an Arc Atom LT hoody and two pairs of pants that I bought in 2019 and 2018, respectively.  Neither pair has any stains that I see or tears/rips/scuffs.  I'd give them a solid 8/10 for condition, taking off one point for the fact that they've been used, and taking off an additional point just in case I missed a scuff.  I will say the MH pants have a slight bit of pilling on the thighs, but nothing noticeable.  Info on each item is below.  $45 shipped for both pants or $25 shipped each.  I bought the Arc for $155 shipped, I'll take $10 off for my couple hours of use, so let's call it $145 shipped.  Venmo or PayPal works.  Thanks for looking!

• Columbia Outdoor Elements Stretch Pants - Men's
  • 34 IN Waist x 30 IN Inseam
  • Olive Green
  • Two rear pockets (1 zippered), velcro side/cargo pocket, and two fronts.  
  • Normal button (non-snap) closure.
  • Nice and light, great summer pants. Tapered but not nut-hugging fit for me.  I really like these but I've got a pair in 34x32 that I have used far more than these.  I'm also cycling through some older clothes as I've acquired a bit more the past couple years and barely wear these (think I've only worn these a handful of times).

• Mountain Hardwear Chockstone Hike Pants - Men's 32" Inseam
  • 34 IN Waist x 32 IN Inseam
  • Sandstorm
  • One rear, one cargo, and two front pockets, all zippered.
  • Snap closure
  • A bit thicker than the Columbias above.  Also work well for summer, these have generous stretch and I like these as well, but the fit is a bit looser in the lower legs than I prefer, and I never wear them anymore.

• Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody Mens medium 
  • Flux color (a darker burgundy or maroon)
  • I REALLY wanted to like this jacket, but it's just not in the cards.  I bought this last week (maybe the week before?) here on MP, wore it once on an apartment showing in Idy this past weekend, and came to the conclusion that the fit is off for my body.  I reattached the tags for optics.  I'm selling it as new, but technically it's used for a couple hours.  The torso is a bit tight across the front of my chest, and while I could probably squeeze a mid-weight layer under it, there wouldn't be much more room to spare.  I bought it hoping it would be lighter weight alternative to my BD First light hoody (and possibly replace it), but the First Light is just more comfortable and feels more burly. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags