Miscellaneous Gear Sale (TNF Stormbreak 1, Tarantulaces, Arc'teryx Procline Boots and more)

Finally got around to going through my gear totes and found some things I no longer need, and COVID is putting a hurting on my college sized wallet so its time to get rid of some excess gear. Prefer venmo or zelle, but can work with paypal. Thanks for looking!

First up, The North Face Stormbreak 1 tent. Pretty lightweight/compact tent that I bought a few years back. 3 season double wall tent. Sad to see this one go, but I have the 2 person version that gets much more use. It is pretty tight, at 6'4 I touch my feet and head while laying down and struggle to sit up without my head in the netting. No holes, peeling, or runs in the mesh. Will post some pictures of it set up tomorrow. $80 Shipped.

Next up we have a SPOT tracker. I think this is one of the older generations. It turns on, and uses batteries. I never have gotten "out there" enough to feel like I needed this. $35 shipped

Sawyer Squeeze/Mini and gravity system. This was my water purification system for years but I recently came across a MSR Miniworks on the cheap so I upgraded. Comes with carry bag, cleaning syringe, 1 2L squeeze bag, 1 1L squeeze bag, the connection cap and tube, and strong tied to the bottoms so it hangs well. It works okay, good to set down when you get to camp and come back a bit later and have some freshwater. 20$ shipped - SOLD

La Sportiva Tarantulace 43.5, these shoes are a pretty solid beginner shoe. They are just about a half size too small for me and hurt my toes so they did not see much use. Not smelly or stained, and have plenty of rubber left. $35 shipped - SOLD

Almost done, the next one is a bigger ticket item. Arctery'x Procline Boots size 28.5. (I wear a size 10.5 in street shoes and they fit me perfectly) I really wanted to have these work and be my boots. Super lightweight, comfortable, and versatile. The issue was that I bought these one a whim without realizing they required the mildly expensive tech bindings, AND I stick to resorts and have never been backcountry skiing. Trying to manage the amount of outdoor sports I am invested in and this was an easy one to eliminate (as I have never done it, nor any training, nor is backcountry skiing really big where I am currently living). The boots are in great shape, some surface scratches from the previous owner, but nothing compromising. These boots can also be used as a mountaineering/ice climbing boot which is super cool. $200 shipped - SOLD

And FINALLY the cheapies/freebies. $10 shipped for each of these, or 1 free item per 1 item bought above. 3 Metolius dogbone's, not sure on these, cannot see a date, no obvious signs of bad stitching. 1 browning (?) headlamp, it works, I just have too many headlamps. 180mm disc brake with bolts, my bike took a 180 in the front and a 160 in the back and I did not realize that until I bought 2 180's. Its a random amazon off-brand, but a disc is a disc. 

May add some more to this, but for now this is all I have got. Thanks for looking and supporting your local ramen eating college kid who loves being outside.