Dirt Bags dream home!

http://ebay.us/teliso?cmpnId=5338273189

2014 Ram Promaster 1500
• HighTop
• 118” Wheelbase
• 3.6L V-6
• Front Wheel Drive
• 156k miles

I personally built this van out over the course of 2 years and I’ve finally got it to where I think its finally done but then life happened and threw me a curveball, I’m bookmarking this chapter of my life and having a kid. I’ve traveled all over the PNW and have had some amazing adventures in this amazing van. I’ve taken Vanna down some of the most desolate forest roads and have never once feared getting stuck or stranded. I love this van and will miss her immensely but I think her new owners will enjoy many more adventures with her. Once I figure out how to keep the nomadic lifestyle with a 3rd person, I’ll hit the road again after I build the next one with 3 in mind. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this build and I am proud of the work done. She runs like a top, no problems whatsoever. I have real life experience working with my hands and currently work as an engineer. With that said if this vehicle turns out to not be the one your dreaming of but you like the work I’ve done, I would love to offer my services and build what you really want at reasonable price and in a more than reasonable time frame.
Below is a short list of everything that I have done to this one.

Mechanical work
• Rear spring mounts replaced (a notorious problem with promasters is the squeaky rear springs)
• Oil pressure sensor switch replaced (another common problem fixed with a new “better” version
• All up to date in preventative maintenance
• Tires have a approx. 60-70% tread remaining

The good stuff
• All wood build made from locally sourced Beetle Kill Pine as well as various woods obtained along the road. (Sequoia counter top, American Alder kitchen table and Dark Walnut trim)
• Copper accents (counter tops, computer monitor mount, Penny bathroom floor (See pics))
• 3in foam bed
• Lots of storage under bed
• Maxxair Maxxfan vent above bed
• 1000 Watt inverter
• 2nd battery and isolator switch (charges through alternator) NO SOLAR!!!
• LED lighting (3 zones)
• USB outlets
• Alpicool C50 (50 Liter) fridge
• Camco Olympian Wave 6000 BTU propane heater
• Colman Camp Propane Grill/Stove
o All gas appliances run from 11 lb Propane tanke
• 13 Gallon water tank with 12v pump
• Water routed for indoor/outdoor shower, kitchen sink and Spray nozzle
• Dometic chemical toilet
• CO Detector
• Fire extinguisher

I've also started the frame of a roof top deck, if it doesn't sell soon that will be completed as well.

Everything can be seen the pictures, if you would like to see more pictures just let me know or come check it out. Thanks for looking

I've also added these videos for you to check out. I was practicing using my drone so I left the footage unedited so you can get a good laugh watching me wreck a couple times attempting to fly in tight quarters :)

youtu.be/FEwwhnYbl30
youtu.be/MiFWwmCxJ3E
youtu.be/BldEZ-JBZfs
youtu.be/1YqvrlAIrK4

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags