FS: Stolen Gear??

Hey All,

This person has been posting in FB groups in the Seattle / Washington State area, trying to sell a boatload of gear and it seems like it may have been stolen...  Just want to spread the word since it may have came from out of state.  Hopefully we can find the right owner, I'd be crying if I got my rack stolen from me!!  

-Katy

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/d/federal-way-huge-lot-of-mostly-new-pro/7133961390.html

Text From Craigslist Post:
Wow this stuff is super nice. Only about 10-15% has even been used!
Msg me for additional pics.

Eveything in the lot comes packed inside of an EDDIE BAUER EXPEDITION OUTFITTERS "FIRST ASCENT" huge mountaineering bag (MSRP $155)

Included in the lot is an unused BD (BD= BLACK DIAMOND) ICE CLIMB KIT that consists of

°A nice BD rip stop carry case that holds everything in special slots
black outside/ high vis orange inside (MSRP $110)

° TWO (×2)BD "COBRA" CARBON FIBER ICE "TOOLS" (ICE HAMMERS/ADZE')
(Usually sold in singles one at a time for $419 EACH ×2= $838 MSRP)

°TWO "LEASHES" that go around the users wrist and tether to the ice tool (MSRP $58 EACH ×2 = $116)

°TEN (×10) BD "EXPRESS" ICE SCREWS ($62 EACH ×10= $620 MSRP)

(Total if ice kit gear was purchased separately= over $1,700 before tax/shipping! With tax added its almost $2k!)

There is an exceptional assortment of CAMS.
DMM PETZL CAMP BLACK DIAMOND

Every single one has its matching carbiner attatched
Included is Almost every available size in triplicates.

A 3x full set of DMM MECHANICAL (CAMELOT style DUAL AXEL CAMS), most of them never used.

There are 12 different sizes from
0.25 - 5
and for every size except the three super tiniest ones there is between 2-4 EXTRAS of every size.

Only 1/10th out of all of them have had any use,
and every one that shows use has at least one more spare of that type with that is brand new.

Each and every cam comes with a color and brand matching carabiner on it

There are a 5 pack of
PETZL "DOG BONES"

And a 5 pack of PETZL "QUICKDRAWS"

A full set of 10 different shapes BLACK DIAMOND BLOCK CAMS

A full set of CAMP TRICAMS

A 3pack of some other strange cams

A huge assortment of mostly PETZL carbiners, dog bones, quick draws, some rope, 2 new belays

2 Petzl harnesses. One loaded with wall supplies

Petzl cramp ons

A "true satellite" gps transponder /monitor that does all kinds of stuff and can be hooked up with insurance /safety coverage and a service that looks after you and checks that you made it home. It communicates by satellite (not cellphone service dependant) anywhere on the planet.

.... And ill keep listing more... 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags