FS: Fixe, Patagonia, Black Diamond, Hyperlite, Petzl, Rab, CAMP, Nikon - mostly well-used, some new

All prices include shipping to continental US.

Patagonia Alpine Houdini - Men's L - 2 years old, worn less than 10 times - like the Houdini but 2.5 layer waterproof - MSRP $199 - $90

Rab Latok Alpine gaiters - New with tags, never used. A little bit of spilled chalk on them in the photo which I'll rinse off before shipping. $55
Petzl Rescue Pulley - 1 year old, never used - $40

CAMP Corsa Ice Axe 70 cm - received used, minimal use in the last 3 years of ownership, tape/stickers show wear - $60
Nikon D40 with 18-200 mm AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 GED (MSRP $600-700) and AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G (MSRP $200) - well used, well traveled, perfectly functional, with Mountainsmith camera bag. Last professional clean was Aug. 2017, two Patagonia trips since but otherwise no significant use - $300
Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Dyneema Ice Pack - size L - well used, well traveled, well loved, 2 years old - comes with mysterious grease stain (above logo) and other dirt stains, some loose threads inside, 1 tiny hole, and many years of remaining use. This is the best carrying, most comfortable pack I have ever used (and I've always used it without the aluminum stays). It shows the (almost entirely aesthetic) signs of two trips and 3 months of climbing in Patagonia plus guiding work, i.e. heavy labor, but has a ton of life. Shiny from wash in the photo. Retails for $500 - $180
Black Diamond Speed 40 - size L - well used, in great shape, one replacement sternum strap, I have the lid just not in the photo; shiny from wash in photo - $70
New with tags black Alien, never placed - $55