FS: Nomics, Quarks, Sarkens & other ice axes

Bunch of pointy things to get rid of. All prices O.B.O. You pay shipping from Bend, OR. Email me at chris (at) nowclimbing (dot) com if you're interested.

Quarks w/ Ice Picks - $300. Decently used but in good shape. 1 hammer, 1 adze. *I cut off the little finger rest on the secondary grip because I thought it was annoying, but I bet you could get the part from Petzl for very little money.

Nomics w/ Ice Picks - $300. Also decently used but in good shape, with ice picks and head weights, plus a dyneema cord at the bottom for clipping.

Quark - $80. Decently used with some impact marks on the head and the shaft below the head. Still works just fine. With adze and ice pick. *I cut off the little finger rest on the secondary grip because I thought it was annoying, but I bet you could get the part from Petzl for very little money.

Nomic - $40. 1st Gen and very beat up but still works. With ice pick.

CAMP Corsa - $80. 50cm. In great shape except the pick is dented slightly from the one time I swung it. (That will sharpen out easily, I just haven't done it.)

CAMP Alpina Hammer - $40. Good alpine hammer. Well used but the pick is in great condition.

Petzl Sarken clips - $80. Well used but lots of life left.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags