Kodak Zi8, Spyderco Goddard Lightweight Sprint Run, & Carabiners

Spyderco Sprint Goddard Lightweight Limited Edition - New In Box: $75 - ITEM WITHDRAWN DUE TO ZERO INTEREST More Photos: http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Di...%20Lightweight Recently Spyderco released a sprint run of this particular knife, I believe it became available about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I acquired 2 of them as I purchased one and received one as a birthday gift, so the one pictured open is the one I have been using and carrying, the one in the bubble wrap has never even been removed from the bubble wrap and is the one here for sale. They are the same knife, but I wanted to keep the one for sale in as new condition as possible. Doesn't get any more new then never having been removed from the bubble wrap. This is a design by Wayne Goddard and is an incredibly large blade for its weight, 2.9 ounces. The blade from tip to handle is 3 11/16" by my measurements and as you can see is a full flat ground blade with a beveled swedge at the top. Kodak Zi8 - Excellent Condition, No Visible Wear: $125 More Photos: http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Di...ry/Kodak%20Zi8 This is a pocket video camera that can do full 1080p recording. I purchased it with the intent of video recording my outings however I find that I lack the creative genius to do it in a fashion that is interesting. On the 720p/60fps setting you can record movement brilliantly. While hiking this is the setting I used the most as it was incredibly smooth video, no missing frames or warping of the image. An excellent little video camera, however just not as useful for me as I had hoped. It also includes a silicone case I purchased for it, a Skinomi Screen Protector already applied I purchased separately, as well as a Wasabi Power wall charger (much more convenient then the charging option it came with) as well as 2 additional Wasabi Power batteries (3 total). It also includes a 2gb SD card that I am throwing in. All original packaging and paperwork is included with the exception of the quick start guide (can't seem to find it). I have included a PDF version of the quick start guide on the 2gb SD card. Is is the black version, I know the box shows the cherry / pink one on the front, its not color specific packaging, there is a barcode type sticker on the side that says Black. It is in fact black. Metolius FS Mini Carabiner (2) & Camp USA Nano 23 Carabiner (2): $20 SOLD to hairsmith These are 2 pairs of carabiners that have been used as part of a hammock suspension only. They are in excellent condition. I would like to sell all 4 together, however if they do not sell right away I would consider selling them in pairs. They have never been used for climbing or taken any falls or anything like that, just used on tree straps. The Metolius FS Mini are the brown coloration. Olight S35 Baton: $40 More Photos: http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Di...%20S35%20Baton Light is in excellent condition and has been maintained very well. Nyogel lubricant has been applied to all threads and the light has been kept clean, running exclusively on Sanyo Eneloops. Has served as the light I keep on my desk for general use. I am not a fan of the electronic / digital switch, preferring a mechanical switch. Little to no visible wear. All original packaging, paperwork, and accessories included. The light will run off of (3) AA batteries. You can use any (3) AA batteries you choose, I choose to use Sanyo Eneloops for a number of reasons. They are safer, cheaper, and give more consistent output as they discharge due to the discharge curve of NiMH chemistry batterys compared to alkalines. If you want the highest output and longest run times I would recommend Energizer Lithium batteries (L91). They have the highest starting voltage, longest run time, and the flattest discharge curve, unfortunately at the highest cost. If you do choose to use alkalines I recommend using something name brand like Duracell, Energizer, or Rayovac. The light has a large deep reflector that gives you an amazingly tight beam of light that is excellent for long distance illumination. It comes with a diffuser accessory that you just pop on to the head of the light and it turns your thrower into a flood. With the diffuser accessory it will light up the entire area in front of you evenly, which is really nice for night hiking as it does not trick your eyes into thinking you see a trail because of tunnel vision. It lights up the whole area and lets your eyes decide where to go, instead of lighting up a narrow spot in front of you and making you think thats where you want to go. The light has 3 output levels and a strobe mode. The high is 380 lumens for 1.5 hours, the medium is 120 lumens for 5 hours, and the low is 20 lumens for 80 hours. It has a reported throwing distance of 180 meters. To turn it on you click the switch, to change the modes you hold the switch, when you get to the mode you want you release the switch. Now whenever you turn the light on it will come on in that mode. If you want to change the modes just turn the light on and hold the switch again, essentially it has memory and will remember what mode you last had it in, and it will always come on in that mode. The exception is strobe, it will never remember that you had it on strobe, if you need strobe you just double click and hold the switch. It has a holster and one of the nicest / most rugged packaging / cases I have ever seen on a light. Coleman Exponent Pack-Away Lantern: $20 More Photos: http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Di...nent%20Lantern Lantern is in excellent condition. Its been used on maybe 2 or 3 trips. It collapses for storage purposes, runs of 3x CR123s, has a high mode, low mode, and a beacon / strobe mode. Has an attachment point for hanging. CREE XR-E LED. Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Predator Hydration Pack: $65 More Photos: http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Di...ike%20Predator This pack is in excellent condition with no visible wear. I have used the hydration system on it on 4 or 5 outings. It features a main compartment with interior MOLLE and a mesh cargo pocket. It features a secondary pocket which has an organizer panel velcroed in (you can remove it and put your own velcro pouches in there). It has a hydration sleeve that is insulated and keeps your water cool for a relatively long period of time. It has excellent ventilation due to the raised padding on the back panel. It has no waist strap option, however it does have a sternum strap. The shoulder straps have some kind of rubberized coating on them to prevent them from slipping off your shoulders as well. There are grommets at the bottom of each of the 3 compartments. Maxpedition Modular Mini Organizer Insert - (1) Available - Black: $8 I have (1) of these in black that I no longer need, they were previously used in the pack listed above. They are hook backs (as in hook and loop, velcro) so they can attach to any loop patch. They are photographed one face up and one face down so you can see the back, but they are both in the exact same condition Only selling one is available. They feature a mesh sleeve, a cordura nylon sleeve, and 2 elastic bands. The elastic bands feed into the mesh sleeve so there are really only 2 separate sleeves for storage.They are in excellent condition with no visible wear. Maxpedition Tac Ties - 3" - Black - (7): $8 for all (7) These are Maxpedition Tac Ties which are designed to attack MOLLE compatible gear to MOLLE platforms. Not a whole lot to say about them. They are in excellent condition, some of them have never even been used. Maxpedition Four By Six MOLLE Pouch - Black: $20 This is a Maxpedition 4x6 MOLLE pouch. It has a main interior pocket with 2 dividers. It has a front zip pocket as well as a front sleeve type pocket. It has a snap closure to secure the zipper when it is in the closed position. The pouch itself is in excellent condition with no visible wear, however there is a slight amount of wear on the finish of the snap closure. It looks like worn paint to me, no actually wear to the metal of the snap. Lawson Equipment 5" x 12" Backpacking Pot & Pan Grill - New Out Of Package: $14 This is a Lawson Equipment Backpacking Pot & Pan Grill that I literally opened, threw on the scale, and decided is not for me. It has never had a pot set on it or a heat source applied to it. You can buy them brand new for $15, figure someone out there might wanna save a buck and get a new grill. It is made entirely out of 300 series stainless so it contains no lead. Jansport Waistpack - Black: $10 I don't know a whole lot about this waistpack other than the fact that it's Jansport. I purchased two of them a while back, one for her (sold last week to Chammocks) and one for myself, this one here in black. We used them twice but it wasn't for me. I used it in conjunction with the above listed Blackhawk Predator and it was a solid idea, just not for me. It is in excellent condition and has no visible wear, it is however a little dusty. It has 3 pockets, a small pocket on the front, a main pocket in the middle, and a padded sleeve style pocket in the back. Payments will be collected via PayPal. Prices include USPS CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. Packages will ship the next business day once payment is received. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. High resolution, location specific photos available upon request. Not looking for trades at this time.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags