2006 Converted Sprinter Van 12k OBO

Selling a 2006 H1N Sprinter van IN ANCHORAGE ALASKA. The van is a Freightliner with a Mercedes Benz 5 cylinder turbo diesel. The van was previously owned by an HVAC company with an in house mechanic. The oil and fluids have been maintained throughout the life of the vehicle. The tires are new (purchased in 2019 with 6k miles on them. Brake lines were replaced in the last 3 years (so they have no rust issues). The transmission was serviced at 150k miles (per Mercedes recommendations).The van gets 24-25 mpg on the highway driving at 70 mph and I got around 21 mpg driving in Los Ángeles traffic. I have had no issues while owning the vehicle besides a steering adjustment and a belt tensioner that needed to be replaced. There is cosmetic rust on the body but all major spots were ground down and patch welded when the car was purchased. The undercarriage has a no-rust coating to it and is in good shape.

The interior is converted and I have lived in the vehicle for the past two years. The car has been driven all the way from the East Coast to Central America. I spent 6 weeks full time building the vehicle (with the help of a professional carpenter) and it comes with about 2000$ of extras.
Included: 
2 x 100 watt Renology solar panels 
Charge controller
2 x 110 amp hour sealed batteries 
Ceiling vent fan
Hand pump sink 
14 gallons of fresh water storage 
Yeti style molded cooler 
Slide out kitchen stove with:
2 burner propane camp stove 
Queen size 5 inch memory foam bed
Cushion covers 
Bed converts to couch seating area 
450 watt inverter 
Maple hardwood trim and cabinets 
Curtains 
Lots of storage! (Fits skis) 
A toilet bucket 
Tow hitch 

This make and model of van has been known to go up to 500k miles with regular maintenance and repairs, and is often called one of last great German diesel engines put to market in the USA before import emissions standards changed. This  is versatile car that would make an excellent road trip vehicle or modest apartment on wheels. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags