Closet clean out Part 1

Got some things that need a new home. All these things are in good working condition with some minor wear and tear. Lets get started. #1 - Grand trunk parachute nylon travel hammock double. $45 I got this about a year ago or so and have only set it up once at a camp site for lounging around. #2 - Eureka Silver City 30 degree sleeping bag regular. $65 This bag has never been used. I got it back in 2008 for free. They shipped me a regular size instead of a long. They shipped me the long and told me to keep the regular. It is nice small summer bag 3# Mountain hardware Pinole 20 degree sleeping bag regular. $65 Bought this for the wife. She didn't like it so here it is. It has never been used and is only a couple months old. 4# Auro Guide Series 0 degree Sleeping bag Long - $45 To be fair, this bag says it is rated to 0 degrees. I wouldn't take it below 20. This was my first cold weather bag and has seen a good bit of use. One small hole due a spark from the fire and the stuff sack is ripping a bit. It is a bit bulky and heavy. Perfect for the wife/girlfriend on car camping trips. Freshly washed and ready to go. Bought from gander mountain a couple years ago. I will upload a picture if I can figure out how. #5 Merrell Phaser Peak Hiking Boots Mens size 13. - $70 these were purchased back in 2008 and since then have seen maybe 2 weeks of trail time. Has one small tear in the toe but still waterproof. Also would put up a picture if I could figure it out. You guys know the rules. First I'll take it gets it and all prices include shipping. This is first round of two, Once I get a few of these out the door I will put up some other stuff. I will do my best to get these shipped asap but due to my work schedule it may take a day or two. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags