Gear Closet Cleanout- Backpacking & Climbing

Cleaning out my gear closet of some surplus so that I can fill in other gaps. Cost of shipping depends on items/amount purchased. I only use PayPal. Send me PMs to ask questions or make purchases.

Deuter AC Lite 18 Womens - $35
REI HALO 10 degree bag, 750 fill down- This bag has been around the block a few times. There's a piece of gear tape that's covering a 1/4 cut. The tape has been there for 3 years and is still going strong. The drawstring around the draft collar is gone. $75
Big Agnes Q-Core SL- 72x20x3.5: $60
Big Agnes Insulated Air Core- 72x20x3.25- $35. The valve got partially cross-threaded at one point, so you have to carefully screw the valve shut. The nights I pay attention, I wake up on a full pad. If I don't, by the time I crawl back in bed the next night, I'm having to add some air.
Mile High Mountaineering 5280- $125 This one's a few years old but was the updated model to fix the shoulder strap rolling over. It has only seen about 30 trail days. There are some dirt stains, but it is in really good shape. Its a really comfortable pack. There are so many pockets and secret pieces on this pack that its unreal.

MSR Whisperlite- I've got two of them- base models- that run on white gas. They're used but have been well maintained. $50 each. Buy both of them for $90, and I'll throw in a maintenance kit.
Camp Belay device- $5
Mammut Wall Alpine (good condition)- $15
Trango Cinch (still has some life in it)- $25
Camp Lift (hasn't seen much use)- $35
Assorted Locking Biners- $5 each
10.5 Evolv Shamans (lots of life in them)- $50
41.5 La Sportiva Nagos (lots of life in them)- $30
Wired Bliss Cam- $25 - SOLD
Wild Country Helium Friend .5- $25- SOLD
Wild Country Helium Friend 1- $25- SOLD
Roughly 100 feet of 1-inch Camo Climb-spec Webbing- Bought loads of this a couple of years back. This 100(ish)-foot-section has never seen use. $30

I've had this rope for 4 years. I believe its an Edelrid(?), but I don't know for sure. Got hung in a crack its second or third trip and became a 40-meter rope and hasn't seen much use since then. In pretty good condition. $40