FS Unique Packs, Cam, Sleeping Pad

Thinning out the pack fleet and some other misc. items. PayPal FF buyer pays shipping. Can also pick up in Zion/St George. Let me know if you'd like additional photos or have any questions. Make an offer if you think pack pricing is way off, I'm just trying to get rid of things to recoup material costs to make more packs.

All homemade packs constructed with double or triple stitched seams using thick nylon thread on a commercial machine. A mix of new and recycled hardware, all original designs. They're not always the prettiest, but are built to last longer than any commercially made pack. All shoulder straps are box stitched to the pack body in addition to being sewn into a seam.

3 Small climbing packs, about 25L volume, 18in back panel length, 420d Nylon Ripstop with 1000d Nylon bottom. All include Sternum straps and loops to add waist belts(not included). Draw cords are recycled dyneema rope cores. 2 have an interior zippered pocket, one does not. No frame included but there is a pocket that can hold a piece of foam or plastic if you'd like to add one. All in new condition.  

$40 each

Medium sized pack, probable about 35L. 500d Cordura nylon with dyneema ripstop grid.  ~19 in back panel length, sternum strap and waist belt, dual haul loops, double stitched throughout. Frame sheet is currently a recycled piece of 3/8" foam but could be removed or swapped with a tri-fold piece to be used as a bivy pad. Includes interior zippered pocket. Used on a few trips for pattern testing but very good condition.

$40

Large framed pack, 60ish liters. VX-21 body and 1000d nylon bottom. Dual 7075-T6 aluminum frame stays, aluminum spreader bar across the top or the frame stays. Vented mesh covered foam back panel. Dual density hip belt. Roll top clips down the sides or to itself like a dry bag. Daisy chains across back and sides. ~21in torso size. Frame stays are 26" long. Fits my 5'11" lanky frame well. Waist belt will fit <33in waist. Carries loads very well. Some scuffs from one hut trip but otherwise good condition. Construction is not the prettiest, but everything is super solid.

$80

Medium alpine pack, 30-40L with extension collar. Well used on an evolution traverse attempt. Interior zippered pocket and tri-fold bivy pad. Fabric is a bit unique and has stretched as seen on the shoulder straps. No sternum straps. Top cinch strap buckle tends to slip, probably worth trying to replace or remove.

$20 OBO

Camp M3. Very well used, many holes and a few broken straps, some repairs to ripped seams. Still works. Figured I'd see if anyone wants it before I salvage the buckles and scrap it.

Free, just pay shipping

Black Diamond Cirque 35 - Solid ski touring pack, pretty much new. Used for ~10 days before upgrading to an airbag pack and don't use anymore.

$100

DMM Dragon 2 cam, size 3- used, bootied a while back and hate the thumb post design.

$30 OBO

Termarest MondoKing 3D size Lg. Awesome car camping pad, 4in of foam, full usable width, crazy warm and comfortable. Purchased in November and only used ~7 nights sleeping in the back of my Subaru. Car died and bought a truck with a 73" bed so this is now 4in too long for my use.

$100

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags