montbell, CAMP, Mountain Hardwear, Snow Peak

Time to get rid of some stuff to make room for new acquisitions

I just finished my JMT thru hike and I ended up having to buy some rain gear while in Lone Pine. i already have everything i need here at the house so the first 2 items we purchased and worn over the coarse of my 9 day trip.

Monte BellDynamo Size Md 50 shipped Con US Sold !CAMP B-Dry Evo jacket Waterproof Barrier Size L 6.7 oz 60.00 (new 139.00)shipped CON US
http://www.camp-usa.com/products/apparel/b-dry-jacket-evo-1433.asp
 photo Image3.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Zonal Black Synthetic Puff Size Lg - $50.00 Shipped Con US Sale pending funds
 photo Image.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Cohesion breathable Hard shell with PitZips Size Lg 50.00 Shipped Con US
 photo Image1.jpg

Alchy stove and multi fuel wind screen works best with 500 evernew mug(not included) Sold !!

Snow Peak 600 Ti Mug. Good Shape small black spots in the bottom. SOLD!!Snow Peak Ti Solo Cook set, well used but in great shape with one small dent in cup from a bear incident. (see Pic) Net stuff sack seam splitting 40.00 shipped CON US

photo Image6.jpg

photo Image5.jpgpaypal works for me, Please note that I will be in Denver for the week at work and everything will ship upon my return via USPS

it is easiest to email me at jeffreytsims followed by Gmail dot com