FS: BD Guide Gloves, M; BD Ascension Nylon Skins, 95 mm, 178 cm; Mountain Hardwear Tangent 2 Tent

Selling a pair of gloves, a pair of skins, and a 4-season tent. If you have any questions about the products please PM me. PayPal, Venmo, and cash accepted. If sending via PayPal, buyer pays fees if not sent as a gift. Local pick up in Denver (near the Regis campus) preferred.

BD Guide Gloves, M — $100These gloves are in “like new” condition and have only been used ~5 times. They work great, I just don’t use them enough and now they’re taking up room in the closet.

BD Ascension Nylon Skins, 95 mm underfoot, 178 cm — $75
These skins are an older iteration of the current BD ascension skins but are still in great condition. The glue is holding up well and the plush is also in great condition. There are a few specs on the glue from the old skin savers (pictured) but I don’t even notice it. The worst of it is pictured and skin savers have been replaced. They are currently cut for Blizzard ZeroG 95, 178 cm. But should fit any ski from 174 cm to 182 cm.

Mountain Hardwear Tangent 2, 4-season tent — $275
This tent has been used for ~10 days. Everything is in great condition, none of the poles are bent, all of the original stakes are included, and both the body and the fly work as they originally did. The only signs of wear are some bird poop stains on the fly from some spring camping. It looks like MHW only made this guy for a few season but it’s essentially trying to fill the niche of a lightweight, 4-season, double walled tent. The floor space is therefore more similar to that of a 2-person backpacking tent, opposed to that of a 2 person expedition base camp tent. I originally bought it for mid winter, multi day ski tours, but have decided I’d actually prefer a bigger tent. If anyone is genuinely interested, I can set up the tent and take pictures but there are a bunch of photos and videos online for reference as well.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags