FS: Aid gear (hooks, ascenders, hammer), Carabiners, Ropes, Cams, Shoes, CAMP Matik

For sale is a large assortment of new and used gear. I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), Petzl ice picks for Nomics (must be new), and Moses Tomahawks. Also looking for a length of dark-colored (brown, black, dark green) static rope ~80ft in length. Used is fine.

Petzl GriGri 2. Brand new. No longer on the card, but still has the plastic keeper on it. $73. Sold.

CAMP Matik. Like new. $95.

Omega Pacific Link Camp #1. Brand new. $70. Sold.

Metolius Supercams sizes Small and Medium. New. $40 for the Small. $48 for the Medium. Medium is Sold.

Kong Lift Ascenders pair. New. $95. Sold.

Black Diamond Index Ascender (LH). New. $60.

Petzl Ascender (RH). Older model in good condition. $41. Sold.

Black Totems. Went a little crazy when the shop got these in and subsequently decided my friends and I don't actually need as many as I purchased. I paid retail price + tax and am passing them on for exactly that plus the 3% PayPal fee and $1 for shipping supplies. $93 each. Please purchase something else as well so that I get something out of this. All Sold.

Gibbs Ascender. Used but in good condition. $30.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $85.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $43.

Wild Country Classic Rocks set #1 - #10. Brand new. $48.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set #4 - #10 with Ovalwire carabiner. Brand new. $73.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set #1 - #11. Used. $81.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. Non-anodized. Brand new with tags. Exactly the same as the newer colored version (which retails for $144), but significantly cheaper. $82.

La Sportiva Mythos size 40.5. Brand new. $92.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5. New in box, never even tried on. I will trade for a 9.5 or 10 in the same shoe only (not looking for other shoes). $100.

Petzl Java 40m 10.3 Gym Rope. New. $60.

BlueWater BWII 5/16 static rope. 200ft. Like new. $94.

Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots. All have crisp actions. If you are not a fan of thumb-loops, or just want a cheaper Camalot, these are perfect. The .5 is $25. Sold. The .75 is $39. Sold. The #2s are $42 each.

Wild Country Rigid Friend #2.5. Near-perfect. $32. Sold.

Petzl Pro Traxion. $73. Sold.

Black Diamond Hooks. $14 for the Talon. $11 for the Grappling. $10 for the Cliffhanger. All are Sold.

Petzl Goutte D'eau hook. Unused. $15.

Leeper Cam Hooks. The original. $13 each for the Narrow. $15 for the Wide. All are Sold.

Black Diamond Aiders/Atriers. Very well used but still have life in them. $30 for the pair. Sold.

Trango Ball Nut #5. $18. Sold.

Black Diamond Camalot C4 #1. Has seen quite a bit of use but is still solid with good action. $34. Sold.

Black Diamond Ovalwire carabiners. All are in good condition. $4.50 each. Four are Sold. Four more are Sold. Two are Pending. All remaining are Pending.

Black Diamond carabiners. $4.25 each

Petzl Spirit carabiners. $5 each.

Assorted wiregate carabiners. The Hotwire I don't think I ever used. $4.25 each. The Mammut is Sold. Others are Pending.

Petzl William Ball-Lock auto-locking carabiner x2 and Petzl Am'D auto-locking carabiner. Excellent condition. $12.50 each.

Black Diamond Rocklock Screwgate carabiner x3. $7.50 each.

Petzl Attache 3D locking carabiner x2. Essentially perfect. $11 each. Both are Sold.

Petzl Tibloc. New. The older version before some genius at Petzl decided to add a plastic piece to it...what were they thinking? $23. Sold.

DMM rackpack. I believe these are the Phantoms. Extremely light. $34. Sold.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags