FS - Western Mountaineering Flash Jacket Men's Large (Blackish-Navy) $225

For sale is my like-new WM hooded flash jacket, men's size Large. I bought this jacket in 2011 at the Mountaineer in Keene Valley, NY. Wore it in camp during 3 backpacking trips that year. I was given a Rab Xenon hoodie as a gift the following season, and that WM jacket has sat hanging in my closet (smoke free home, no humidity issues) since then. I need a much bigger down jacket and so I'll be buying a (hotly contested) Patagonia Encapsil Parka for this winter season, and need some extra funding for that purchase to add to my gift card balance! $225 shipped to your door, CONUS.

Jacket has been compressed in a small stuff sack only during 3 trips, and was stored uncompressed since I bought it. I has never been worn while hiking, only worn in camp as a warm layer in the evenings and mornings. It has no tears, no marks, no stains, and is extremely clean. I can't even recall breaking a sweat in this jacket once. The jacket has been stored hanging in a clean home with no humidity issues. You will find this jacket in like-new/near-mint shape, just missing tags. I did not cut off the size or care labels. You will be getting this jacket as almost new!

Sad to see it go because it's so beautiful, but it just doesn't get the use it deserves! Originally, the tag I had with it (just searched for an hour and couldn't find it) stated its weight at just over 8 oz. The WM site says the new versions are about 10oz. Unfortunately I don't have a scale to weigh it with, so I can't tell you exactly what weight it is, but my impression was always between 8 and 9 oz, but when I looked at the current version online it was listed around 10 oz. Color is almost black but more like extremely dark navy. I always have trouble figuring out if its black or blue :) First to message me gets it. $225 shipped to your door, CONUS.