For trout ultra lite flyfishermen, I have tthe best trade you'll ever see.

This is a trade deal  only, unless you want to pay half price! I have a new unused helios 2 fly rod with a matching orvis mirage reel, and a new hydros wf5f line and backing. I   had someone that wanted to make the trade, but he kept putting things off, as he had already advertised it for sale. He made a deal with me than backed off by explaining that when he pulled it out that there was a tear in the netting that had to be fixed, I replied if you professional get it repaired there would be no problem. But he no longer wants to trade he asked how much would I sell it for. Well apparently   1/2 price was too much for him

I am sorry for all this explaining I juse wentry throu,   i am not gping to reveal, his name, Iam just lookingfor backpackING trout fisherman, that wold be wIlling to trade a zpacks duplex for a brand new orvis helios2  , 5 wt rod wit maching orvis.mirage reel and line.  If you were to purchase this outfit, you would pay $895.00 for the rod, $495.00 for the reel and the line and backing is approximately  $100. I also purchased an Adams built Cordura rod cas, as it is much easier to pack also has a strap and handle, it is much thinner than the original rod tube.

You may wonder why I have never used this rod? It was a gift for my 65th birthday because I always wanted to hike and fish mountain streams.  But unfortunately I suffered a stroke, not a real serious one ,but very much an attention grabber. It was decided that my mountain climbing days “especially alone” were over, that I would still be able to hike and camp, I would just have to consider my age and limitations. I own numerous fly rods, so instead in of using this one for bluegill, the only trout near Cleveland Ohio are steelhead and I  own 8, 9 , and 10 weight rods for big fish I also own a sage 6 wt. That I use for river smallmouth, bass

I’m trying to trade a never even casted rod reel and line valued at $1500.00 not counting tax for a zpacks duplex!  Even if you went out and bought a brand new tent and traded it you would be getting an awesome deal. If you wish to purchase everything than $850.00 is more than a fair deal. If you want pictures than I will have to email them as I haven’t been able to figure out how to send them via a galaxy tablet. Also any questions you want answered just pm me and I will be happy to answer all and any questions.   Thanks for your time and hope to hear from some ultralite fly fisherman soon, or any fly fisherman. ..cheers   Robert Neuman

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags